The regulars, where have you gone???

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I doubt you will.

Ok.... now reflecting back, I seriously had too much time on my hands. SA does that to you I guess.

The photoshops I did of various members.

Who remembers Thacker...
Photohack-Thacker.jpg

LTD and WaytoFastVette

Photohack-LtdandVette.jpg

WaytofastVette hunting kit

Photohack-waytofastvette.jpg

Who remembers Tonds, he owned the Camaro SS and was always talking shit. He also looked like DHGs brother. I think there was one time he made a pass and forgot to lug his wheels and the whole rear fell off down the track. :lol:

tond.jpg

Then all of the good ol DHG Billet (I think was his name)

superfro.jpg

ross.jpg

paste.jpg

owned.jpg

nuts.jpg

motivatore8e0691b9deb73280a3c2d4499.jpg

lionfro.jpg

f2f.jpg

duct1.jpg

dr.jpg

DHGKing.jpg

busfro.jpg

brothers2.jpg

brothers.jpg

bill2.jpg

Bill.jpg

a_boom.gif

494be954a.jpg

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Ok.... now reflecting back, I seriously had too much time on my hands. SA does that to you I guess.

The photoshops I did of various members.

Who remembers Thacker...
Photohack-Thacker.jpg

LTD and WaytoFastVette

WaytofastVette hunting kit

Who remembers Tonds, he owned the Camaro SS and was always talking shit. He also looked like DHGs brother. I think there was one time he made a pass and forgot to lug his wheels and the whole rear fell off down the track. :lol:

tond.jpg

Then all of the good ol DHG Billet (I think was his name)

superfro.jpg

ross.jpg

paste.jpg

owned.jpg

nuts.jpg

motivatore8e0691b9deb73280a3c2d4499.jpg

lionfro.jpg

f2f.jpg

duct1.jpg

dr.jpg

DHGKing.jpg

busfro.jpg

brothers2.jpg

brothers.jpg

bill2.jpg

Bill.jpg

a_boom.gif

494be954a.jpg
I remember that name, way2fastvette.

And lol at those DHG bullitt ginger pics, ahahahah.

Attachments

• Photohack-Thacker.jpg
    Photohack-Thacker.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Photohack-LtdandVette.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Photohack-waytofastvette.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 114
  • tond.jpg
    tond.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 128

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I remember when this site was the shit. Facebook has made it nearly obselete.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Because internet is life d00de. SVPT was a daytime soap.

Funny you said that, I saw a post on the Corral lamenting that it is a forum for selling parts now. He commented that back in its prime, he would come home from work and tab the 10-15 best threads, and then spend the rest of the night having fun in those threads.

Compared to how many forums back in the prime days, I bet there are a 100 facebook pages for every old forum now.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Not really having a Fb presence I still like the forums. Some just fade away and others management issues chase folks away. On one forum I was on it got so bad because of one mod that most of the people left. Now there is nothing there except clic bait. The fun joshing around was lost. Most have showed up here so no great loss.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Funny you said that, I saw a post on the Corral lamenting that it is a forum for selling parts now. He commented that back in its prime, he would come home from work and tab the 10-15 best threads, and then spend the rest of the night having fun in those threads.

Compared to how many forums back in the prime days, I bet there are a 100 facebook pages for every old forum now.
Just a WTB/for sale deal? If so, that's sad.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Just a WTB/for sale deal? If so, that's sad.

Yep, the lounge is deader than a doornail. The site is also unbelievably slow now and the canuck ownership does the minimum necessary. But, if you can avoid the scammers, some good deals on foxbody parts.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Not really having a Fb presence I still like the forums. Some just fade away and others management issues chase folks away. On one forum I was on it got so bad because of one mod that most of the people left. Now there is nothing there except clic bait. The fun joshing around was lost. Most have showed up here so no great loss.

So much truth here. Me and a whole bunch of guys got ran off of a local motorcycle forum by a mod. Now the site is dead except for the meets.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I will say having the right owner is why this place is holding on. Look at modularfords, still owned by the guy who started it, I think, and deader than a doornail.

Papaw

Established Member

I remember that moderator. He really did a number on that forum. Are they still around?

Users who are viewing this thread