The regulars, where have you gone???

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
So then technically the other mod trying to(?) reach sink his forum killing claws into this one should just ban that ass?
What? I know who he’s talking about, and I don’t care what they do on other sites. He’s never asked to be a mod here. Yes there have been reported posts when certain members bring up crap from other sites. Keep that shit at home, not here.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
What? I know who he’s talking about, and I don’t care what they do on other sites. He’s never asked to be a mod here. Yes there have been reported posts when certain members bring up crap from other sites. Keep that shit at home, not here.
was just going off the comment of "trying to brainwash the mods here"

basically do not want shitty mods....

nxhappy

Established Member
FB is pretty bullshit for cars. However, you can find good car parts to buy every now and then. But for mods and advise .....absolute ****ing garbage. People on FB give terrible advise.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I suspect trying to suck Sids **** is a low percentage way of making mod on here.
But, if you're persistent enough, and slick enough, with a lifetime of experience making new friends, (because all the old friends,.. that are again..gone.., because they easily figured out your game in time),
anything is possible.
Coming to a forum near you.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
FB is pretty bullshit for cars. However, you can find good car parts to buy every now and then. But for mods and advise .....absolute ****ing garbage. People on FB give terrible advise.

Most I'm on is either shit posting or dead. I've found maybe 1 legit tech FB page. But then those get littered with, "help, my engine stopped working after the coolant temp shot up but I kept driving, please research everything thanks".

Marketplace wise, FB is helpful.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I know the name wont be dropped here in the open... but oooo do I love reading about some juicy forum gossip. lol

Users who are viewing this thread