The regulars, where have you gone???

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Not really having a Fb presence I still like the forums. Some just fade away and others management issues chase folks away. On one forum I was on it got so bad because of one mod that most of the people left. Now there is nothing there except clic bait. The fun joshing around was lost. Most have showed up here so no great loss.
I don't have Facebook, and do not plan on joining. Been there, done that, escaped the stupidity. I prefer the forums. SVTP is pretty much the only place I hang out online.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I remember that moderator. He really did a number on that forum. Are they still around?
That wannabe moderator is still around. Killing the forum one day at a time... sad to see.
One PRICK can dissolve a complete forum site if left unchecked from administration.
If you're not the most popular guy on the forum, suck enough dick to beg a moderator spot. THEN, single handily ban everyone that doesn't agree with your leftist views.
Then, sit back & watch it spiral away. In spite.
Lose about 100 friends, so what right? Who needs friends when you can be King ********** on a lost, dwindled away, forum. All the discussion now is he, an another dick sucker mod. Chatting to and fro.
It'll be a small funeral to say the least.
I bet he's bucking to be a mod here. He's continuously trying to brainwash the mods here.
You'll all see the real very dangerous personality flaws in time. Mark my words....

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Not nearly as bad as the others, but yes assbook has put a hurt on the forums in general. Oh yeah, nice almost 2.5 year bump.
Let's make this better though

We do have a good owner... Actually a great one at that

So Facebook or not, let's collectively think how we can make it better

I'm all for helping

Sent from that shiny thing in my hands

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Shoot my first years on this website was looking at SVT Contour information, hence my name lol. I have not had that car since 2010. I think lol

For me, forums will be here forever and they are easy to search and find information unlike FB. FB is good for "now" information. Also, write-ups are not the same on FB as they are forums. Forums are much better for that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't have Facebook, and do not plan on joining. Been there, done that, escaped the stupidity. I prefer the forums. SVTP is pretty much the only place I hang out online.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Ditto for me! Although I do have a Facebook account....just don't use it. Hate FB with a passion! I hate social media with a passion! SVTP is my only active hang out.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
SN95Forums was the one that slid to a slow death. Permabanning people into oblivion and tying strings around nut sacks. It was to the point I bailed and became a regular here. Then when I had my 2016 I went to M6G, sold that, floated out and about and sort of spread across multi forums.

But i've always been 3-5 day visitor of SVTp

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I like when people say "I hate social media" but post on svtp daily. Newsflash, this is social media as well! lol. I have noticed a change in the site since I joined back in 05'. Less active and less entertaining, while not completely being void of entertainment if that makes sense.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I use corral to buy parts off if I can't find them here

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I like when people say "I hate social media" but post on svtp daily. Newsflash, this is social media as well! lol. I have noticed a change in the site since I joined back in 05'. Less active and less entertaining, while not completely being void of entertainment if that makes sense.
I consider social media to be relationship driven and forums to be interests driven.

Forums have a social component but are quite different than social media.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It is not social, I hate everyone!
Sounds like you need one of these shirts:
IMG_3872_1024x1024.jpg

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
That wannabe moderator is still around. Killing the forum one day at a time... sad to see.
One PRICK can dissolve a complete forum site if left unchecked from administration.
If you're not the most popular guy on the forum, suck enough dick to beg a moderator spot. THEN, single handily ban everyone that doesn't agree with your leftist views.
Then, sit back & watch it spiral away. In spite.
Lose about 100 friends, so what right? Who needs friends when you can be King ********** on a lost, dwindled away, forum. All the discussion now is he, an another dick sucker mod. Chatting to and fro.
It'll be a small funeral to say the least.
I bet he's bucking to be a mod here. He's continuously trying to brainwash the mods here.
You'll all see the real very dangerous personality flaws in time. Mark my words....
HMMMMMMM

Sounds like perhaps a name drop or call out thread is needed???

Surely the ****sucker in question should be outed, and if it has to happen why not here

Users who are viewing this thread