The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe all true but same shit as last time... of course nothing is for sure

Look, I will admit I do not like him but I have never like him as I have always thought of him as an asshole.

However, I can separate that from my belief in a person over policy and that is where I like him and all that matters when we talk politics.

I think he is the best for the economy and the constitution. He can’t be controlled.

Corn Pop can be controlled and manipulated to the liking of these elitists. **** him.

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Look, I will admit I do not like him but I have never like him as I have always thought of him as an asshole.

However, I can separate that from my belief in a person over policy and that is where I like him and all that matters when we talk politics.

I think he is the best for the economy and the constitution. He can’t be controlled.

Corn Pop can be controlled and manipulated to the liking of these elitists. **** him.

I believe there's a large majority of people who feel the exact same way. He was the lesser of two evils 4 years ago and he will be again in November. A lot of people are fed up with being told what to do, especially in democratic states such as mine where the governor overstepped his boundaries ten fold.

04svtsnke

Established Member

I think that’s the inherent problem. In 2016 I loved the thought of trump not being a puppet as I couldn’t stand politicians and their lies. I imagine most people who voted for trump did as well. The issue I have is someone who has unchecked power isn’t a democratic leader but a tyrant.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I think that’s the inherent problem. In 2016 I loved the thought of trump not being a puppet as I couldn’t stand politicians and their lies. I imagine most people who voted for trump did as well. The issue I have is someone who has unchecked power isn’t a democratic leader but a tyrant.
So are you saying that Trump has unchecked power?

Posts and likes are not mine.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let’s see how well that works out. I’m honestly nervous myself.
I am as well, Brad. Been nervous for weeks. The Dems and the MSM have hounded Trump for 4 years. They've been relentless, using any opportunity, lies and deceit, in their attempt to get rid of him. Attack after attack has failed. Trump kept motoring on. But now with COVID-19 shutting down the economy (for now) coupled with the country looking out of control (to the delight of Dems) yeah, I'm really nervous about the November election. And what happens after the election as we watch America unraveling and it's not a pretty sight. It's going to take a miracle between now and November for Trump to over-come it all and LEAD us forward.

MG0h3

Established Member

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

rborden

Established Member
Truly disappointed in the Gun owning right/Conservatives.

All this talk all these years of what they would do if shit ever hit the fan. The police aren’t doing shit, the national guard isn’t doing anything and no gun owners anywhere organizing and stepping up.

All enemies foreign and domestic, right?
Molon labe right?
Out of your dead cold hands right?

They’ll all just give their guns up when confiscation happens.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

All this talk all these years of what they would do if shit ever hit the fan. The police aren’t doing shit, the national guard isn’t doing anything and no gun owners anywhere organizing and stepping up.

Molon labe right?

I’m not traveling to any of these dumbshit cities or states to take on rioters and looters. Every ****ing one of them is a Democrat stronghold, let them sleep in their beds.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

Molon labe right?

OK you first. As for me I'm biding my time and when all these liberal urban hellholes go up and these cockroaches want to scatter, then it'll be my turn as they think it'll be a paradise and easy pickings.

Also when this happens all the governors will be put on notice that they have failed the people and their time is borrowed. Again there is a difference between law abiding and rabble rouser/ thugs. We follow it up to a point and that point is when the government be it local,state, or Federal fails to do it's job to protect and make sure that my life and livelihood is to continued unhindered. Again when that no longer is possible that is when most of us will act. Plus you better look at the 8-12 groups around Minneapolis that are doing community patrols because the stupid cops are listening to the spinless mayor to step down.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Molon labe right?

You are exactly right.

When it finally lands in their back yards it’ll be too late.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread