The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I am too...and have been for a LONG time. It is UNBELIEVABLE what has been THROWN at President Trump from ALL directions, since he descended that escalator. Yet, he keeps pushing forward. He DOESN'T NEED this $HIT...but keeps pushing FORWARD...

He WILL have my vote AGAIN!

Definitely. Mr. Trump has proven to be as tough as lava. He might not be perfect, but America NEEDs this guy. Now more than ever.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t know man, I’m nervous as shit about November now. Which is why all of this is happening. They want trump out. I just hope most can see through it. All I’m saying is R’s better come out and vote. I know 2 people who didn’t vote in 2016 that are turning out for Trump in November.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Trump is done, he will not win in November. Anyone disagree then put your money on it.

Trump has the economy and relaxed racial tensions going for him. Two things that would have been very hard to overcome by the Dems.

The economy has been destroyed and millions out of work.

The virus has disproportionately affected minorities and we have country wide race fueled riots.

We have example after example of voting fraud yet society doesn’t think that is a problem.

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Defund the police?!?!!?? LMFAO
We should do an experiment and see how well it works out in the high crime neighborhoods first, you know,..........just to see how well it works before it gets implemented. LMFAO

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
So.....

Am I allowed to eat pancakes and rice or does my white privilege require me to eat only brands on the bottom shelf? I'm not sure I can give up Mrs. Butterworth's. That bitch knows how to lay down some buttery syrup goodness.

aj_logo.png

logo.png

original-bottle-66081.png

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
So.....

Am I allowed to eat pancakes and rice or does my white privilege require me to eat only brands on the bottom shelf? I'm not sure I can give up Mrs. Butterworth's. That bitch knows how to lay down some buttery syrup goodness.

View attachment 1645565

View attachment 1645566

View attachment 1645567

LOL, just had made some Kodiak Waffles yesterday (high protein, fiber) and then smothered them in Mrs Butterworth's(sugar free)...I caressed her brown body as I poured her juices all over my waffles :D

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Trump is done, he will not win in November. Anyone disagree then put your money on it.

Trump has the economy and relaxed racial tensions going for him. Two things that would have been very hard to overcome by the Dems.

The virus has disproportionately affected minorities and we have country wide race fueled riots.

We have example after example of voting fraud yet society doesn’t think that is a problem.

Well I hope to hell your wrong on this one.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

Yeah I don't know. I bought a firearm for the first time and both places I went said there have been a ridiculous number of new firearm owners. Doubt any of them are voting against Trump. Probably depends on next 2 months of job creation.

ViciousJay

Established Member

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I’m not saying YOU won’t defend yourself.

But look where you went already...”don’t stop firing”....lol. Imagine if LE said that. Apparently, we can’t even touch someone who is actively resisting.

But again, most people are cowards or aren’t willing to risk injury to confront people. Sometimes it’s the simple act of confrontation that scares people.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app
To be fair, Im not LEO. Im an American citizen who is armed. If Im confronted in my home or in my car by someone wishing to bring harm to myself or my family, I dont stop until the threat is gone if Im FORCED to shoot. The last thing I WANT to do is fire my firearm at anyone. But if Ive been threatened to that level that I need to defend myself with my firearm, bet that bottom dollar the perpetrators life will be gone before my family's.

Whereas law enforcement is there to make arrests of perpetrators of the law so Government prosecutors can get convictions. You guys in Law Enforcement have a tough job, and I stand with you guys. Sure, Id appreciate the High Patrol trooper to look the other way if he catches me in Mexico. But I want that same trooper to be able to do his job in a way the keeps HIM safe and the public at large.

George Floyd didnt deserve death, the Minn cop absolutely screwed up.. But police were making contact with him for a reason. His criminal history is evident enough that he was probably breaking the law.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
As long as people understand what to do when the Boogaloo starts I'm all good.

I'm not saying im braver or tougher than anybody else. When the safety of my family is on the line, my heart and head agree: Dont stop firing until the threat is neutralized. And brothers, there are a LOT of threats.

All lives matter. Period. These retards dont get that a majority of the country already feels this way. Taking over city halls, raiding cop stations, blocking streets and lawlessness dont promote a positive Black Lives agenda. It promotes a desire by law abiding Americans to see this bullshit stamped out as violently as it's being pursued by BLM.

Remember for every .gov informant in Antifa there is 8 in the Boogaloo squad. Be weary of the the ones that act the boldest and talk the most shit. No one will come for your family. They will take out anyone that speaks out against them 1 by 1 before they turn on the masses. By that time it'll be to late.
P.S not picking on you in particular but it is getting to the point to unite or kneel.

Users who are viewing this thread