Premium Member

snakecharmer

Established Member

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The stories I could tell. My gas has taken out legions. Just a smattering:

- the First Class section on a Delta flight to Atlanta

- an entire subway car (in the dark) coming out of Boston that had people gagging

- 5 rows x about 12 seats wide of the upper deck (so outside and in the wind) of fans at a Patriots game at Foxboro

- about 10 people that were trapped with me inside one of the "Back to The Future" ride pods at Universal Studios on the day the ride opened

- an entire Executive Board meeting for the local I used to be a member of (one of the old timers there considered pulling the fire alarm because it was so bad)

The list is endless. For about a decade, I was a king. Now, I got nothin'.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

- an entire subway car (in the dark) coming out of Boston that had people gagging

- 5 rows x about 12 seats wide of the upper deck (so outside and in the wind) of fans at a Patriots game at Foxboro

- about 10 people that were trapped with me inside one of the "Back to The Future" ride pods at Universal Studios on the day the ride opened

- an entire Executive Board meeting for the local I used to be a member of (one of the old timers there considered pulling the fire alarm because it was so bad)

Why did I read this and why am I laughing so loud. Oh yeah, I act like I'm 8 per my wife.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
lol Googled EV average weight vs gas powered vehicle average weight.

Came up with EVs typically 30% heavier.

Now Google effects of weight on road surface damage and wear.

Found a few different calculations but the extra 30% isn’t 30% more road wear.

Try like 1200% more.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

we have to pay more in registration bc of the weight of our trucks and the extra wear on the roadways, they should have to do the same

i wonder if you're somehow related to my dad. We were on a road trip once and my cousin, who was small enough to be in a car seat, asked if my dad need his diaper changed

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

lol, Tob?

IMG_1852.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread