Thank you from The Powder House

flyboy5312

Established Member
Well I know you guys will be shocked to hear this....I didn't receive any tracking info from them today. The lies never end.

RBB - checked your "caliper pic" on Facebook. Those things don't even have the pistons in it....they're not even done yet. If interested, I suggest filing a federal mail fraud complaint. I got a message back within a few days that they were looking into it. Since this was across state lines, an official shipping business that sent it, yada, yada....it's legit to file something with USPS, and federal prosecutors like to jump in. If you're reading, the Pancoast family, it's one of the most frequently prosecuted federal laws.

What that means? Probably nothing.....but I'm sure if 4-5 people start filing complaints and get this issue into darn near a $10k total fraud amount, Uncle Sam might be curious.

It won't be long till the Facebook site comes down either.

RBB

Established Member
RBB - checked your "caliper pic" on Facebook. Those things don't even have the pistons in it....they're not even done yet. If interested, I suggest filing a federal mail fraud complaint. I got a message back within a few days that they were looking into it. Since this was across state lines, an official shipping business that sent it, yada, yada....it's legit to file something with USPS, and federal prosecutors like to jump in. If you're reading, the Pancoast family, it's one of the most frequently prosecuted federal laws.

What that means? Probably nothing.....but I'm sure if 4-5 people start filing complaints and get this issue into darn near a $10k total fraud amount, Uncle Sam might be curious.

It won't be long till the Facebook site comes down either.

My PayPal dispute was escalated to a claim as of yesterday. I'll give them their 10 days to ship them out and get my refund at that point.

Mail fraud sounds good to me. I'll take the time to file anything I can against a business like this one. I bet we could get enough people together just from this site alone to attract some attention.

Let's get a list going. As of right now who else has paid TPH for products they haven't received? Who has sent them parts and never had them returned?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Mods I would suggest changing the title to how the Powder House rips people off. That way when a search is done on Google, it'll show just how untrustworthy these people are. I would also put the physical address of the business since it will probably be changing names since it was "sold". I say we put them out of business for good. I'm not the most tech savvy can some link this thread on their facebook page?

IA Shelby

Established Member
I am curious as to what a few specific SVTP members now think of Brian??? They were quite tight with him and if I recall even had him fly out on a vacation to the east coast to hang out together.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Well the business is going under for how it was ran. The question is are they just that dumb/negligent, or criminal?

Were these people ever reputable?

Arrogant and dishonest are my well educated guesses. I tried to publicly warn SVTP admin and members almost two years ago and was trashed by a few of his nutswingers on here. I hate it that it has finally gotten to this point but sure glad his business is dying a miserable death.

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Arrogant and dishonest are my well educated guesses. I tried to publicly warn SVTP admin and members almost two years ago and was trashed by a few of his nutswingers on here. I hate it that it has finally gotten to this point but sure glad his business is dying a miserable death.

His business model seems like a Ponzi scam. Talk a great game to get you to join, take your money, then crickets.

RBB

Established Member
Thought I would update you guys. After Sara posted a picture of "my" calipers on Facebook last Monday and told me I would have the tracking # the following day it will come to nobody's surprise that I never got one. I expected as much. My Paypal claim will be finalized tomorrow if Brian doesn't give them any info today, which I'm sure he won't. So I'll get my $285 back.

Unfortunately, I'm shit out of luck on the calipers themselves. I'm going to file a federal mail fraud complaint as was suggested on here a page back, but I'm not expecting a resolution from that. Might as well get it on record, though.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thought I would update you guys. After Sara posted a picture of "my" calipers on Facebook last Monday and told me I would have the tracking # the following day it will come to nobody's surprise that I never got one. I expected as much. My Paypal claim will be finalized tomorrow if Brian doesn't give them any info today, which I'm sure he won't. So I'll get my $285 back.

Unfortunately, I'm shit out of luck on the calipers themselves. I'm going to file a federal mail fraud complaint as was suggested on here a page back, but I'm not expecting a resolution from that. Might as well get it on record, though.

sorry to hear bud, seems they couldn't keep up with demand and didn't want to hire someone to help with the workload.

Greed, in the end.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
damn, and just a year ago everyone called me and matt crazy for putting them on blast. hahaha

I don't think that would've been me. I've never used them or even inquired to use them. But their business practices are more shady than just unorganized. Especially lastly shooting a pic of calipers that weren't RBB's, asking him to send in the money, then never sending them. Seems like theft to me.

Users who are viewing this thread