Thank you from The Powder House

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Dear SVTPerformance.com family,

First we would like to say what an honor it has been to be paid vendors on SVTPerformance.com. When we began everything SVT was our leaping point. Car Show Stands turned into oil covers, turned into valve covers, that turned into so much more. Its been an amazing and crazy ride. We have become very popular since 2009 when we started our coating business and we owe a great deal of that to our SVT customers.

We are publicly announcing our decision to pull our vendor status from SVTPerformance.com. This is due to not being able to devote the time necessary to the forums and advertising the way we should to take advantage of the vendor benefits and justify the fees. We appreciate the opportunity that was given to us as vendors and leave that status with nothing but the upmost gratitude towards Travis and the SVT community.

With all that said, we are still here, we are not going anywhere, and we wanted to share our appreciation. Thank you to everyone for everything!

Sincerely,
The Pancoast Family @ The Powder House

HandBanana

Established Member
I can understand the strains of a small business as someone who has owned one themselves but you have to know this doesn't look good after the lack of results from the thread on here by RC. In any regard, best of luck.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
So... Have you made good on peoples orders that you are months behind on, who you've lied to numerous times and lacked communication with?

Love the additional sales pitch at the end too "we are still here". If you were still here, maybe you'd keep in touch with your paying customers and complete their orders in a timely manner, instead of giving them rude/arrogant/entitled replies back. Good luck with the business....

Last edited:

Klay

Established Member
Honestly, i believe you guys could have easily stayed a vendor here if you decided to handle customers differently. Things happen but the way the situation with RC was handled was terrible. I would recommend reading some leadership books or books on customer service to find better ways to communicate with your customers. I don't mean that as a slight but just friendly advice. I cant imagine your business will flourish if that's how you guys treat paying customers going forward.

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
So... Have you made good on peoples orders that you are months behind on, who you've lied to numerous times and lacked communication with?

Love the additional sales pitch at the end too "we are still here". If you were still here, maybe you'd keep in touch with your paying customers and complete their orders in a timely manner, instead of giving them rude/arrogant/entitled replies back. Good luck with the business....

I noticed that also. I put it in the other thread.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
This is due to not being able to devote the time necessary to the forums and advertising the way we should to take advantage of the vendor benefits and justify the fees.

That's one hell of a lie! More like your piss poor customer service skills, and pathetic excuses. You should be banned and IP blocked.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
There's a difference between telling people "hey, we are completely back logged for "x" months, please be aware of that. You will get a quality product, it will take time". And blowing off existing customers who are waiting for a product while you EAGERLY accept payment for new orders all the while telling them turn around is 5-7 business days, or whatever lie you tell them.

Don't cry to us about being a parent either. That's reality. I'm a single father of three with a demanding, full time career--you'll get zero pity from me. I'd love to say "lesson learned", but I doubt it

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like powder house is dust now... Get it?

Ta dam TAM...

Users who are viewing this thread