Thank you from The Powder House

RBB

Established Member
yeah until it starts chipping or other issues then you will wish you didn't send the money to a business that doesn't exist to fix the issue

It appears that he did a solid job and I've generally seen good things on the quality of his work. Even if he did it for free, he'd be the last guy I'd ever work with again.

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Very interesting. You think he was keeping up with this thread, not logging in? The constant bad publicity made him do the right thing?

Black2010

Established Member
Why, he didn't do the right thing and run a proper business. For the few that screwed over here, there has to be countless others. Don't give a thief money they don't deserve.

It's quite simple. He paid for a service and that service was performed. While it took longer than expected and was a very rough process the fact still remains that the service was performed. If he doesn't pay for that service then he is now the thief in the eyes of the law. Just because we feel the company should do it as a courtesy due to the issues that doesn't mean it is required to do so by the company.

Two wrongs don't make a right no matter how much we want them to. I for one applaud him for his honesty and for doing the right thing.

MFE

Established Member

You should file criminal charges for the shittiness of that hack logo.

Brembo-Calipers.jpg

RBB

Established Member
It's quite simple. He paid for a service and that service was performed. While it took longer than expected and was a very rough process the fact still remains that the service was performed. If he doesn't pay for that service then he is now the thief in the eyes of the law. Just because we feel the company should do it as a courtesy due to the issues that doesn't mean it is required to do so by the company.

Two wrongs don't make a right no matter how much we want them to. I for one applaud him for his honesty and for doing the right thing.

Exactly....just because his customer service was horrible and he lied about deadlines doesn't mean he didn't complete the job I was paying him to do. We didn't have a contract with stipulations on the timeline so I still owe the guy for doing the work.

Not paying him makes me nothing but a thief, regardless of the poor customer service.

RBB

Established Member
Very interesting. You think he was keeping up with this thread, not logging in? The constant bad publicity made him do the right thing?

I seriously doubt it. If the guy doesn't even bother to check his email and respond to a PayPal dispute then what are the odds he's keeping up with the forum. I think it's just a horribly run business. They have absolutely no organizational or customer service skills to speak of. Worse yet, I don't even think they care enough to acquire them. Add a healthy dose of lying to the mix and this is what you end up with. Sara has absolutely no business running anything more than a washing machine. The woman is a compulsive liar....keep her at home with the kids and far away from any business that you'd like to see be successful.

That said, I still think there are others here who haven't received their parts. So ultimately he didn't steal from me, but there are others who cannot say the same thing.

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Exactly....just because his customer service was horrible and he lied about deadlines doesn't mean he didn't complete the job I was paying him to do. We didn't have a contract with stipulations on the timeline so I still owe the guy for doing the work.

Not paying him makes me nothing but a thief, regardless of the poor customer service.

Ok, fine, pay him 50% if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you helped a piss poor thief of a businessman, but anything more is simply you wasting money.

RBB

Established Member
Ok, fine, pay him 50% if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you helped a piss poor thief of a businessman, but anything more is simply you wasting money.

How is it a waste of money? I was willing to pay $285 for this service. The service was completed late, so that somehow decreases the value of said service? The guy might be a thief, but he didn't steal from me. Because he has potentially stolen from others it gives me the right to steal from him? That is some questionable logic. Basically what you're saying is I have ethics, until I can personally gain from throwing them out the window.

Even though this process was a pain in the ass he ended up living up to his end of the deal, so I will honor my end. I don't have anything good to say about the company and I wouldn't deal with him again if he was the last powder coater on the planet, but that doesn't give me the right to steal from them.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
How is it a waste of money? I was willing to pay $285 for this service. The service was completed late, so that somehow decreases the value of said service? The guy might be a thief, but he didn't steal from me. Because he has potentially stolen from others it gives me the right to steal from him? That is some questionable logic. Basically what you're saying is I have ethics, until I can personally gain from throwing them out the window.

Even though this process was a pain in the ass he ended up living up to his end of the deal, so I will honor my end. I don't have anything good to say about the company and I wouldn't deal with him again if he was the last powder coater on the planet, but that doesn't give me the right to steal from them.

Thank you for having class and ethics.
That is all I will say for now as I have somewhere to go.

Users who are viewing this thread