Banned
haha...its later this afternoon...

white-boy-say-what.gif

Once you post some dyno numbers this thread will:
AtomicBlast.gif

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
probably going to need some extra weight on the rear for the dyno......to keep her from spinning. GL

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm going to say 68x's.. Depending on boost. You guys are forgetting he's going through a auto.. You might click 700rwhp.. But that motor is very effiecient and I'd bet that your motor is going to be using a good bit of the air you're pushing through it.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I'm going to say 68x's.. Depending on boost. You guys are forgetting he's going through a auto.. You might click 700rwhp.. But that motor is very effiecient and I'd bet that your motor is going to be using a good bit of the air you're pushing through it.

i agree....doesnt get much more efficient.....

Ironhand

Banned
That is not the answer he was looking for. A simple yes would suffice. :D

Go hold his hand to make sure we get answers. If not he may pass out from the excitement of the dyno numbers and we would be forced to wait longer. That is completely unacceptable. :lol:

TRBO VNM

What is taking so long? I am sitting here at work on the edge of my seat waiting to jump with joy at the absurd hp/tq this thing is going to make. I leave at 3:30, so we better have something soon.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
What is taking so long? I am sitting here at work on the edge of my seat waiting to jump with joy at the absurd hp/tq this thing is going to make. I leave at 3:30, so we better have something soon.

lol, They will still be going when you get home!

Users who are viewing this thread