Teksid / 10.5:1 / Fox Lake heads / 2.3 TVS

SVTmystic290

Established Member
By far one of the best builds and best looking cars Ive ever seen. I think Im beyond jealous! I hope to see it in person some day :rockon: I believe youre pretty local to me.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Curious to see what the extra power turns into as far as 1/4 time. When you spayed your eaton setup what were your dyno numbers.

Lol. 631 / 550 on nitrous and falling off by 6400

I will post graphs tonight comparing eaton, eaton and n2o and TVS. It's gonna blow people away.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Lol. 631 / 550 on nitrous and falling off by 6400

I will post graphs tonight comparing eaton, eaton and n2o and TVS. It's gonna blow people away.

Why LOL Jake? I'm sure the graph is off the charts. I was just wondering what you had at the ground when you ran in the mid 9s. I am by no means a 1/4 guy just a bystander trying to learn the ropes. If you ran mid 9s at 631/550 what are your aspirations with 750/650 tire :)

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Why LOL Jake? I'm sure the graph is off the charts. I was just wondering what you had at the ground when you ran in the mid 9s. I am by no means a 1/4 guy just a bystander trying to learn the ropes. If you ran mid 9s at 631/550 what are your aspirations with 750/650 tire :)

with all things being good.....good air, good track...good launch....good driving....it "should" (if we are playing the numbers game here) go 8.9 @ 148......ish.....Basing this off a few friends cars and my experience at the track with others.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I know everyone is pumped over these numbers and its done with a 2.3 TVS. Not taking away form that I do just want to say it could not have been done without the team at L&M Engines. Michael's attention to detail is astounding and when shit needs to get done he comes through. He is also one of the few people in the country that designs his OWN cams so Im told. Thats pretty impressive. I'm 110% happy I went with them to build this beast. No doubt in my mind its going to run for a long time and its going to go friggin insanely fast. Hard to look elsewhere for a built motor when i just made 750 through an auto with a 2.3 blower. :rockon:

now on to the graphs! Here is Stock motor with Eaton at 16psi and a 100 shot VS new motor with TVS at 20psi

n2ovstvs.jpg

here is Eaton blower only VS TVS blower only...LOL

eatonvstvs.jpg

All 3. Eaton VS Eaton + n2o VS TVS

eatonvsn2ovstvsspeed.jpg

Here is a pull when I had the 4r70w in there from a few years ago with all the others

4rvsc4vsn20vstvs.jpg

and TVS with an STD correction factor

tvsinstd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread