SVTP Takes Over SVTOA

03cobraracer

Established Member
This is cool I will be joining soon myself. Hopefully I can make it to a few events but not many happen in GA ha. Maybe mustang week if I'm lucky.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Way to go, Travis! Every time I think you have taken this all as far as it can go, you come with something new and take it all up another notch. Or two, or three! when will you have info on where and how to subscribe?

Never mind, I found it. Ha, clever, hiding it like that in the body of the announcement. Didn't fool me!

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Very awesome indeed. I got a membership when I bought my car. Not sure if that still holds true.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Excellent. I've been waiting for this to finalize. Signing up now.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks for signing up everyone. We're hoping to have everything in to start being able to send out membership packets by the end of the month. I'll be sending out the first of several emails to members tomorrow keeping you up-to-date on all the progress we're making.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This is cool I will be joining soon myself. Hopefully I can make it to a few events but not many happen in GA ha. Maybe mustang week if I'm lucky.

What would you say if I told you I want to have a small exclusive event in GA this Fall? I'm also eyeing Atlanta Motorsports Park for some time next year as well.

Way to go, Travis! Every time I think you have taken this all as far as it can go, you come with something new and take it all up another notch. Or two, or three! when will you have info on where and how to subscribe?

Never mind, I found it. Ha, clever, hiding it like that in the body of the announcement. Didn't fool me!

Just can't slip anything past you Jim.:beer:

Very awesome indeed. I got a membership when I bought my car. Not sure if that still holds true.

I still have my membership info from when I bought the L.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Hopefully this isn't considered bumping an old thread because I found this from a featured article on the front page. But I did have a question about SVTOA because I was thinking of finally joining. However, now that SVT no longer exists and the Ford Performance name now rules, what's in store for SVTOA for the future? In other words, is this something that is permanent that will be recognized for years to come or something that is the last hooray for the SVT brand?

The reason I ask is because I think some of us remember SVO.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Ford still recognizes SVTOA. Hold off on signing up for a month or so. We are close to being able to start sending out packages, but I want to make sure everything is in place.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Ford still recognizes SVTOA. Hold off on signing up for a month or so. We are close to being able to start sending out packages, but I want to make sure everything is in place.

Understood and will do. I guess I will check back in a month and a half to see the latest. Thanks for the feedback.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Congrats and best of luck with the SVTOA club. I was one of the original members back in 2001. Lets get it going on the west coast !

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I got a request to renew my SVTOA membership, however I never really got anything out of it last year including my membership package. Any updates? I do want to remain a member, but am I going to get anything out of it? Thanks.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I was a member of SVTOA back in the day. I let my membership expire since I was overseas for so long. Will Def. join back up, I want to get a couple more SVTOA t-shirts

Users who are viewing this thread