Street Racing gone BAD

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
it says that these cars were trailered to the scene

unless his boys were able to somehow drive the trailer/tow vehicle away immediately, wouldn't it be an easy way to identify the vette owner? doesn't add up

rip to the victim

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
That's a sad story..:(

you got that right!!!

they caught him!!!! (MustangOwner)

Corvette got away!!! as it should, didn't cross the line, was in his lane.

Mustang owner at fault, sorry. :pepper::pop::pop:

Moron. :loser:

Condor21

Established Member
This happened about 2 or 3 weeks ago here. Both drivers got charged with 2nd degree murder. driver, child, and passenger in one of the racing cars killed.

Video

chadO

Established Member
I my self am from the area which this happened, and its shitty to hear about it. There is a perfect spot for a track to go up, but the county and state will not have it. The ****s who run michigan are just in it for them selves. They were going to build a skatepark for kids around here because too many businesses were complaining about skateboarders/bikers/bladers, and they turned down the plan because it would bring a bad crowd. So for a drag strip, I highly doubt it, but I'am 100% willing to make it happen.

61mmstang94

Established Member
you got that right!!!

they caught him!!!! (MustangOwner)

Corvette got away!!! as it should, didn't cross the line, was in his lane.

Mustang owner at fault, sorry. :pepper::pop::pop:

It makes sense that someone with the mentality that you have would drive an srt-4.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Pisses me off whenever i hear a streetracing story like this where the street racer survives but kills an innocent person...

61mmstang94

Established Member
Atleast when I street race if there's someone, something, or a another car in my lane, I lift!!!!!!

:bash:

1) Your car is an SRT-4. It is slow enough to where it gives you time to react and lift when things pull out in front of you.

2) You seem to be trying to make light of a situation where someone died a painful death just because they were driving on a public road and your retarded "boy" decided he was going to start street racing in the middle of the day.

3) Considering they already have leads on the car and a possible name, I'd say your little "boy" is as good as done at this point and it will only take time for them to put him away for murder whether you decide to keep being a piece of shit or not.

CrazyDevil666

Established Member
Hopefully the other person he's racing will crash into your mother, kill her, and you'll never figure out who it was. :dancenana:

And you have the nerve to talk your smack to me when i wasnt talking to you. So keep your garbage talk to yourself and leave my mom out of it. Far as this vid goes it is sad and my heart goes out to there family and friends. And yeah street racing can be good and bad. But don't hate cause someone happen to been killed it happens and is part of life. God chose that womans day when she was born. No matter what that woman would have been taken on that day rather it be street racing or a gunshot.. Get over it you dam cry baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
And you have the nerve to talk your smack to me when i wasnt talking to you. So keep your garbage talk to yourself and leave my mom out of it. Far as this vid goes it is sad and my heart goes out to there family and friends. And yeah street racing can be good and bad. But don't hate cause someone happen to been killed it happens and is part of life. God chose that womans day when she was born. No matter what that woman would have been taken on that day rather it be street racing or a gunshot.. Get over it you dam cry baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:beer:

there is nothing good nor can any good come from street racing and God doesn't chose the day you die when you are born. that is just crazy talk.

CrazyDevil666

Established Member
If that's you in your avatar, then your face looks like my asshole.
HAHAHAHA you wish your asshole looked this good. Dude your a dumb asss gettin on here runnin yur trap to people you don't even know. That is real sad that you hav no life and are sitting here bashing someone who wasnt even talkin to you. DUDE FOR REAL GO TAKE A SHIT AND FALL IN IT!!!!!!!!!!:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread