Street Racing gone BAD

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
He ain't in this state, that much I know. :thumbsup:

No Joke, my boy was in that vette. :read:

youre proud of this? wow. you should probably help the police in that case. they deserve whats coming.

1st off, OP if you have any info you should tell the cops

2nd off, why is it always the one at fault who lives and the innocent that die? same with drunk drivers. sad how the world works.

i just dont get somethings sometimes.:mj::mj:

jasil

Established Member
Horrible!!! I got a speeding ticket today first one in 14 years and it was in the Dodge Caravan 44 in a 30. I was half joking it wasn't even a good speeding ticket. I wasn't in the Z06 and then you read something like this and I question even owning a sports car anymore.

I do a 30-100mph pull getting on to the interstate when there is no traffic a few times a month. Sometimes I'll slow down to 5 or 10mph and gun it to 60-70mph and as unsafe as that is I can't imagine racing on the street like that.

In the city 0-150mph in 8-10 seconds I can't imagine doing that and feeling safe about it.

As far as the track goes the biggest problem is hours of operation, lines, and tech. Cost is the least of my worries, but getting 1 run every 1hr is a waste of my time when the track is 100 miles away.

RIP to the family and I pray it never happens again.

Erabus

Established Member
Horrible!!! I got a speeding ticket today first one in 14 years and it was in the Dodge Caravan 44 in a 30. I was half joking it wasn't even a good speeding ticket. I wasn't in the Z06 and then you read something like this and I question even owning a sports car anymore.

I do a 30-100mph pull getting on to the interstate when there is no traffic a few times a month. Sometimes I'll slow down to 5 or 10mph and gun it to 60-70mph and as unsafe as that is I can't imagine racing on the street like that.

In the city 0-150mph in 8-10 seconds I can't imagine doing that and feeling safe about it.

As far as the track goes the biggest problem is hours of operation, lines, and tech. Cost is the least of my worries, but getting 1 run every 1hr is a waste of my time when the track is 100 miles away.

RIP to the family and I pray it never happens again.

RIP

best wishes to the fam.

jakesspv6

Established Member
wow it is still so amazing how ****ing retards like this, street race after so many have been injured from this shit..

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
Not unless I post the video!!!!

I say nothing!!!!

Man the nerve you got, an innocent person dies due to stupidity and you gonna act like its cool that you know the ignorant phuck that did this. With any luck you will get caught with that tape and go to jail with them.

RlP to the innocent and her family.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Man the nerve you got, an innocent person dies due to stupidity and you gonna act like its cool that you know the ignorant phuck that did this. With any luck you will get caught with that tape and go to jail with them.

RlP to the innocent and her family.

you got that right!!!

they caught him!!!! (MustangOwner)

Corvette got away!!! as it should, didn't cross the line, was in his lane.

Mustang owner at fault, sorry. :pepper::pop::pop:

mustang_00

Established Member
you got that right!!!

bro what the **** is wrong with you??? you OPENLY admit that was your "boy" on a public forum??? do you not realize how many leo's are on this board (there are quite a few who keep quite and are just enthusiasts) . it doesn't matter if there not in jurisdiction or not a "tip" to another PD isn't uncommon at all. highly doubt you'd get charged for an accessory but i kinda do hope you get your head whipped out in public for withholding information...

wasn't the vettes fault... he was INVOLVED in the race period.

if i was a dick. i'd just call up that PD, give them the link to this thread and they could just contact the admin for your ISP... maybe give that family a little bit of peace.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
and you are a liar. Can't get into trouble for this since it is true.

you got that right!!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
All we can hope is that these idiot street racers continue to kill themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread