Street Racing gone BAD

red00lght

Established Member
Amazing how the driver with the mangled arm denies being the driver. He basically murdered someone and obviously has no remorse and is just trying to protect his own butt. Pathetic excuse for a man.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
100 mph head on and the Saturn was still much intact. They must have not hit directly head on, that car should be completely smashed. Lucky both women weren't killed.

25thmustang

Drag Racer
Established Member
How can he claim it wasn't him? Wasn't it his car, and he was pulled from it and brought to the hospital, not to mention it's on video?

Piece of ****.

RIP

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Wow, thats crazy but most people that street race me included when i had my Mach1 line up on the same side of the expressway and run 2 lanes out of 4,5, or 6 lanes not that stop light to stop light stuff. RIP to the poor woman but the guy even though it will ruin his street cred absolutely should do the right thing turn him self in to go to pound me in the butt prison and give up the other guy in the Vette period

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
this is horrible. imagine how the idiot who waved her through must feel :nonono: like sending someone off to their death...

these people are morons for doing this at 6:30 in the evening!! :kaboom:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
The 18 year old kid who bought my Cobra from me did the same thing and killed himself and the 60 something year old man he hit head on going the other way...

DUMBASS

Banned
oh and a dragstrip will neverrrrrrrr solve the problem

The sad part is you are right. People will always find an excuse to do it on the street. Whether it is a i don't want to dig race excuse or a don't want to pay, or a i don't want to cage my car to meet track tech excuse there will always be people who will not use the track. If there was a way to open places that ran 24/7, were cheap and had no tech i think a fair amount of it could be curbed though.

61mmstang94

Established Member
damn he survived the wreck???

It's called a roll cage and it really helps is situations like that.

rip

those were trailered cars? damn, no wonder

Nothing new, there are plenty of retards who race trailered cars on the street all the time. I'm sure it would help if they had a track to go to, though.

WOW that really sucks. I bet that vette owner is sweating bullets.

He should be. They're all retarded for racing cars like that on a public street at 6pm. What would make someone think that's a good idea to race when they know everybody and their mother is on their way home from work, etc.??? I don't get some people, but like I said if they had a track to go to maybe it would cut down on 90% of this problem?

RIP to the woman in the saturn, I can only imagine how painful that much be for her family and hopefully the Vette driver gets caught as well.

My94GT

Established Member
its a shame but its something that will never stop. but wtf, blocking a street off at 6 30 pm??? come on now thats just nuts. i could see at 1 or 2 am

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Damn that sucks. I bet the husband is just filled with anger and sadness:nonono:
Well that guy will have to live with that on his heart forever now that he took that womans life. Maybe he'll care...... maybe not, but I bet you every day he wakes up the first thing on his mind will be her name.....

SVTCobra8683

SVT Poster
Established Member

camaross0002

Established Member
The sad part is you are right. People will always find an excuse to do it on the street. Whether it is a i don't want to dig race excuse or a don't want to pay, or a i don't want to cage my car to meet track tech excuse there will always be people who will not use the track. If there was a way to open places that ran 24/7, were cheap and had no tech i think a fair amount of it could be curbed though.

first rip to the woman of the saturn

secondly you are righ b10th the problem with tracks is they are never open half the time and when they are they close by 10pm. Next tracks are getting to damn expensive to run on top of that the tech to check in. Then also people like to be on the races well most trcks it's hard you can do it but it's hard to make betting because it's illegal.

What should be done is find a way to open a track that's 24/7 with low entrance fees on top of that if a person wants to take it to the track have them sign a waiver if they are racing saying if they are killed it can't come back to the track due to insufficient car safety. So that everyone can race and don't have to fear tech check in. On top of that how about letting the people bet on the races. These are just some ways to eliminate racing.

I don't condone street racing gave it up years ago. But the problem is that all these damn hippies and fruitcakes moving in next to tracks bitching that they are to loud or they smell get the places closed down even though the track has been there for years because they don't like it. How about telling these fruitcakes to stick it up their a$$es and say hey track was here first you weren't and then maybe we will have some places for people to race. Everyday you see more tracks closing but do you here about these politicians or media saying anything about lets get some real tracks built so these people have a place to go no all you hear is we need to get these highly modified cars off the street or to spend more on stopping street racing. How about put this money towards tracks and get some open so people have a place to race.:mj:

Users who are viewing this thread