Street Racing gone BAD

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Another idiot kills an innocent bystander. RIP to Dorthea and I hope Troy gets ass raped in prison everyday by a well hung "bubba" for the rest of his days.

TTBEAST

Established Member
Other guy has not been caught and as far as i know i heard that the guy driving has skipped town..But who knows

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
freakin sucks. Makes me want to hang up my keys and never race outside of the track ever again. I never race in town, we always go to a country road but in the end thats no different, its still illegal and dangerous. Its high time we quit while we're ahead guys. Flame suit on.

Thrust

Established Member
They really need to build a track in Detroit. Its a shame that woman was killed, and utterly stupid that they were racing like that.

TTBEAST

Established Member
I was just talking to my buddy about putting an auto in my car so i can beat up some people on the street and he showed me this video. Made my stomach turn and have different thoughts. 140-150 in the 1/4 and 1 little thing happens and your DONE, I think im going to try and stay on the track. Its just not worth it. Specially if you hurt someone else. 10 times out of 10 i have someone with me in the car when im racing someone. Even my girl friend once in a while, i think im going to chill out and not do this shit anymore

Last edited:

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
Thats sucks! I mean even if they do build a track, people will always street race. Their is no stopping it. I've tried talking some sense into alot of people that I know who do it but the same answer I get all the time is "Why would I pay to race when I can do it for free" Now I go with my friends to all the hot spot and ride with them to watch the races but I never take my car for this very reason. Hopefully in Detroit they will have a track built and people will go to that, but I doubt it. I mean the places I go their are actual Chicago Cops bring there maros and mustangs to race, so their is no stopping it.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
So you know who the second driver is? I'm not a big fan of street racing I used to do it a lot when my old GT was my DD but now my DD is a 95 hyundai with no rear bumper lol. I rarely drive my Cobra on the street for that very reason... things can ruin your life so fast. A guy I went to highschool with just got out of jail after a 4 year sentence for killing two people b/c he was trying to catch up to guy to race him in his Mustang. He loves my Cobra and he begs me every time I hang out with him to not be stupid with the car on the street and reminds me of how fast things can happen. He is having the hardest time putting his life back together. My friend was 17 years old when he went to jail. Just a kid...

03vert70charger

Established Member
This is why I don't street race. Even if you are the best driver in the world, you could race some idiot that crashes and kills someone, you will be charged with murder.

Users who are viewing this thread