Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

04srt4

Banned
02Lightning629 said:
There's a few stock cobras on this site thats i've read ran a 12.4 bone stock. An srt-4 even with stage 2 prob wouldnt beat a terminator. Without stage 2 it doesn't have the slightest chance. The cobra driver could be the worst and still probly win.

i have stage 1....
and i beat bolt-on/pulley cobras.....

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
04srt4 said:
ummm...
the only reason i made that video was because there were srt4 guys saying they beat 03 cobras......

Sorry...didnt mean your video...

04srt4

Banned
02Lightning629 said:
There's a few stock 03/04 cobras on this site that i've read ran a 12.4 bone stock. An srt-4 even with stage 2 prob wouldnt beat a terminator. Without stage 2 it doesn't have the slightest chance. The cobra driver could be the worst and still probly win. :burnout:

for the most part you are correct...
but there are always exceptions....

lucille has stage 2 and makes 500 hp & tq at the wheels

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
Yes she has a lot of other stuff like an upgraded turbo and other supporting mods.

69hahaha

Established Member
Natec said:
who the hell taught you about cars? where the hell do you get the fact that a bullitt and an srt4 would be a good race? ITS AN ASS RAPING... all abullitt is is a GT with a different intake a wopping 5 more hp... it will get ass ****ed and his manhood take with it! your theory sucks... go watch more videos magazine racer!

Uh-oh, he's getting mad again. Considering my education (please don't start a war on that like the who's girlfriend is hotter bit)on the subject and experiences, I feel pretty comfortable talking about cars much the same as you talk of "ingrown pedafiles" and "a^^ raping". Stock for stock, and as your self would say, look closely at what I said, STOCK for STOCK, an srt-4 and a Bullitt are a good race but , the srt-4 would probably edge it out. Rape it, no.

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
Yeah stock stage 2 doesn't do a whole lot for the SRT4. People were pretty disappointed. But when used in conjunction with other mods like turbo's and other mods, it works out well.

69hahaha

Established Member
bikeluver43 said:
Yes she has a lot of other stuff like an upgraded turbo and other supporting mods.

But earlier it was stated that she has a " stage 2 srt-4". If she has all the other things then it is hardly just a "stage 2". It's like saying a Cobra with a KB, cai, exhaust and host of other things is just a "cai Cobra".

04srt4

Banned
69hahaha said:
But earlier it was stated that she has a " stage 2 srt-4". If she has all the other things then it is hardly just a "stage 2". It's like saying a Cobra with a KB, cai, exhaust and host of other things is just a "cai Cobra".

her srt4 does have stage 2......

BLUBYYOU

beep beep, hi!
Established Member
02Lightning629 said:
Yea I ment stage 2 that u can buy from any of the supporting vendors. LoL not an upgraded turbo n other stuff.
there are plenty of supporting vendors for the srt4 who supply upgraded turbos.
AGP
Psi-fi<----lucille's
dyno-works
to name a few.

BLUBYYOU

beep beep, hi!
Established Member
69hahaha said:
BLUBYYOU said:
FYI.

stages 1 and 2 are ecu upgrades primarily, not turbo upgrades.

a turbo upgrade can be done on stage 0, 1, 2, or 3.
as long as we have the fuel to support the turbo, and something to manage it, decently big hp on the stock block is easily attainable.

Oh yeah, and to stay on topic, a properly tuned stage 2 will own a stock bullit. Have a nice day. :beer:

hope this helps with the stages confusion.

04srt4

Banned
69hahaha said:
and more correct?

yes....
all i said was "lucille has stage 2 and makes 500 hp & tq at the wheels"

you will never ever find an srt4 with "just" stage 1, or "just stage 2" without other mods.... yet people refer to them as stage 1 and stage 2 cars....

02Lightning629

Established Member
yeah true she does have stage2 were not arguing that but it has stage 2 plus some other pretty serious mods. I don't think if someone asks what it has and she says stage 2 srt4 that she'd be being totally honest come on lol im not flaming or nothing so please don't take this wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread