Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
This has gone way off topic, you guys wanna BS the coulda-woulda-shoulda, start a new thread in Road Side.

Let's get back on the Bullitt vs. Stage II topic...please.

04srt4

Banned
bikeluver43 said:
Its alright, your still cool because you drive one though. If you owned the Neon only then you'd be a pimple faced teenager in highschool.

oh

but if i owned the neon only.... then i would have A FAST CAR

instead of A FAST CAR, AND A SLOW HEAVY CAR

04srt4

Banned
Blue03Cobra said:
This has gone way off topic, you guys wanna BS the coulda-woulda-shoulda, start a new thread in Road Side.

Let's get back on the Bullitt vs. Stage II topic...please.

a stock srt4 will beat a bullit if driven to its potential.
stage 2 should have no problem (even though it probably wont be much faster than stock)

69hahaha

Established Member
04srt4 said:
i wish my "king of all muscle cars" was as fast as my neon :(

Try a few mods and it might. If you still own it anyway, I see you get a nice car every year.

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
Yes 04SRT4, but back on topic. Both the Cool Cobra, and the Uncool SRT4 will be able to handily beat the Bullit/GT Mustangs. They are both slower than a Stock SRT4 (Uncool), and when you add mods to the SRT4, can be much faster (Still uncool).

04srt4

Banned
69hahaha said:
Try a few mods and it might. If you still own it anyway, I see you get a nice car every year.

i like cars....
i dont have the yellow srt4 anymore though - i wrecked it :(

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
Its alright, it wasn't cool anyways. My question is, since fast doesn't mean cool, is a Mustang GT or Bullit-both slower than an SRT4- considered cool?

04srt4

Banned
bikeluver43 said:
Its alright, it wasn't cool anyways. My question is, since fast doesn't mean cool, is a Mustang GT or Bullit-both slower than an SRT4- considered cool?

yes because if the srt4 beat one.. it would only be because the mustang was toying with it.

69hahaha

Established Member
Yes, the stage 2 srt will beat the Bullitt, considering the Bullitt is 100% stock. Obviously, mod the Bullitt and the outcome could change. A bone stock srt-4 and a bone stock Mustang GT would be a good race but the srt would probably edge it out but only by a little. LS1's and 03-04 Cobras are not competition for a stock srt-4 and would still edge out stage 2's most likely.

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
It will take more mods to make a noticable difference in a GT/Bullet. You could do gears, complete exhaust, and intake, and the SRT4 would only have to turn the boost up a tad with a homemade boostcontroller and still win.

And in this case with Stage 2, the package comes with a computer controlled boost controller that can be adjusted on the fly, along with a higher octane gas switch.

Natec

Established Member
69hahaha said:
Yes, the stage 2 srt will beat the Bullitt, considering the Bullitt is 100% stock. Obviously, mod the Bullitt and the outcome could change. A bone stock srt-4 and a bone stock Mustang GT would be a good race but the srt would probably edge it out but only by a little. LS1's and 03-04 Cobras are not competition for a stock srt-4 and would still edge out stage 2's most likely.

who the hell taught you about cars? where the hell do you get the fact that a bullitt and an srt4 would be a good race? ITS AN ASS RAPING... all abullitt is is a GT with a different intake a wopping 5 more hp... it will get ass ****ed and his manhood take with it! your theory sucks... go watch more videos magazine racer!

69hahaha

Established Member
04srt4 said:
a stock 03 cobra and stock srt4 is a good race.....
as you can see here

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDQ1NDkxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

Obviously there are tons of vids out there showing all sorts of cars losing to all sorts of others. That vid means nothing, hooray for the srt but, nothing. I think the general public would agree that MOST STOCK srt-4's run anywhere from 13.7 to 14.0 and MOST STOCK 03-04 Cobras run anywhere from 12.7 to low 13's. Take the fastest from each of these examples and, no, it is not a good race.

04srt4

Banned
69hahaha said:
Obviously there are tons of vids out there showing all sorts of cars losing to all sorts of others. That vid means nothing, hooray for the srt but, nothing. I think the general public would agree that MOST STOCK srt-4's run anywhere from 13.7 to 14.0 and MOST STOCK 03-04 Cobras run anywhere from 12.7 to low 13's. Take the fastest from each of these examples and, no, it is not a good race.

i was being sarcastic.....
i donkey raped the srt4 each time.

i even gave him a jump and let him hit it first each race

this was back when my car was bone stock down to the filter

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
My stock 01 cobra will leave at least 1-2 cars open water on a stock srt-4. i know from experience. Not videos and magazines, but because i ACTUALLY raced one....really weird concept...

04srt4

Banned
wals9331 said:
My stock 01 cobra will leave at least 1-2 cars open water on a stock srt-4. i know from experience. Not videos and magazines, but because i ACTUALLY raced one....really weird concept...

ummm...
the only reason i made that video was because there were srt4 guys saying they beat 03 cobras......

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Natec said:
who the hell taught you about cars? where the hell do you get the fact that a bullitt and an srt4 would be a good race? ITS AN ASS RAPING... all abullitt is is a GT with a different intake a wopping 5 more hp... it will get ass ****ed and his manhood take with it! your theory sucks... go watch more videos magazine racer!

Actually if you want to get the facts straight its 15 more hp than a regular GT mustang. Ford changed the figures at the end of 2001. The Bulllitt also has different pullies and exhaust than a regular GT, so its not just a different intake. Lets not even start with the other differences between the two cars.
Another little piece of info for you. I ran 13.8s stock and with a few bolt ons ran low 13s. The fastest stock SRt-4 I've seen here in Phoenix ran 13.8s, so I'd say it be a good race. Maybe you should study up on your a$$ raping theories a little more.

02Lightning629

Established Member
There's a few stock 03/04 cobras on this site that i've read ran a 12.4 bone stock. An srt-4 even with stage 2 prob wouldnt beat a terminator. Without stage 2 it doesn't have the slightest chance. The cobra driver could be the worst and still probly win. :burnout:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread