Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
bikeluver43 said:
I'm not a troll, I've been an active member her for awhile and own a mustang myself.

Nope...you are a troll. You are smacking down mustang owners and such in a non-smackdown related thread. That makes you a troll. :p

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
wals9331 said:
Nope...you are a troll. You are smacking down mustang owners and such in a non-smackdown related thread. That makes you a troll. :p

Wait, there was no smack down coming from me, it was from you originally and from Natec. I was just giving input on the SRT4 because I have some experience with them, and mustangs. You were the Stang fanboy coming up with excuses about losing to a Neon, and talking about how owning a Cobra makes you cool.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
gnxs said:
Should be fast enought for anything except an Enzo (up to 170 that is).

Weird...a non-stock car comparing itself to all stock cars. Very odd.... :loser:

BLUBYYOU

beep beep, hi!
Established Member
bikeluver43 said:
Wait, there was no smack down coming from me, it was from you originally and from Natec. I was just giving input on the SRT4 because I have some experience with them, and mustangs. You were the Stang fanboy coming up with excuses about losing to a Neon, and talking about how owning a Cobra makes you cool.
:burn:

gnxs

Established Member
wals9331 said:
Weird...a non-stock car comparing itself to all stock cars. Very odd.... :loser:

Most Ferrari guys don't mod their cars (which is their problem, not mine).

P.S. - Got a meeting, back in an hour.

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
Looks like one to me. 24mpg on the highway huh? Not too shabby for 390HP @the wheels.

gnxs

Established Member
wals9331 said:
Thats not a window sticker....

That's the scanned copy of mine. Look at a Ford dealer online and they will post the sticker of cars they have on their lot. That's the one I bought.

Last edited:

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
04srt4 said:
i wish my "king of all muscle cars" was as fast as my neon :(

Its alright, your still cool because you drive one though. If you owned the Neon only then you'd be a pimple faced teenager in highschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread