Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
kid at my school bought one, He "thinks" hes know for being the bad ass car guy at school but hes not at all. He had a 91 TBI camaro HA! and now this car.

I beat a stage II before but he does have a little more work, headers, intake, downpipe. I think that is all.

I should be able to run on him pretty easily right?

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
i dunno some srt-4's pack more power than one might expect, remember an exhaust will help tremendously on a turbo, escpecially a full exhaust with upgraded turbo. Just tell him (Wow you can buy a whole new car just to beat me, or at least keep up...) lol

pottsy

Established Member
A stage two will walk from you without a problem.

1sweet00SS

Established Member
I have a Stage 2 SRT, See sig.....

Lots of other factors though.... Can he drive? Any other mods besides just Stage 2? Street tires? From a roll or stop? Your best bet is from a stop on street tires..... You never know till you try....

Here is a vid of my car at the track this past Friday....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/index.asp?fileid=C928B46D-FE85-4560-8A6E-3F2FD7DCE3A7

BTW, Here is all the info on the Mopar Stages...........:

http://www.mopar.com/street/products_srt4.htm

Realize that the HP/TRQ ratings are going to be closer to what the SRT puts to the wheels.....

Take care :)

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
get a 50shot you will win with that, just dont tell anyone you beat him with spray.
or if you want a little more leeway, 100shot but only use it once, otherwise bye bye motor!

Natec

Established Member
Dont mean to bust your balls but a stock srt4 will beat any bullit or mustang GT STOCK FOR STOCK, and bad at that... from a dig it can be different but stock for stock hell put an ass rapen on you as bad as an ls1 would... no excuses i have friends that own all 3 and have more to add to that... an srt4 is equivalent to almost say an ls1 stock for stock which in turn embarasses a gt or bullit... sorry.. you cant win unless you have some slicks and go from a dig!

corysmach1

Established Member
SRT-4 vs. LS-1 Stock for stock is even??? Sorry I have to disagree. LS-1 with equal drivers both manuals the LS-1 would win 10 out of 10 times from a dig or a roll. I have friends that have them all stock, and modded.

Natec

Established Member
no they dont... i have several friends with ls1's and srt4's your nutz! or the srt4 your racing is a piece of shit! those lil bastards are quick... they are not to be underestimated racing a stock ls1... and ill pack money says your full of shit saying 10 of 10... i favor the ls1 and like it alot more but those lil srt4's are not slow for coming off a floor.. period..i could carless of what you say my 2 best friends own both

just fyi... unless youve seen them go from a roll, being an srt4 from a dig gets his 4 bangen ass raped, but a stock ls1 and a stock srt4 is DAMN CLOSE, a bullitt nor a gt has a chance against it... no need replying dude i already know seen it drove it......... BEEN THERE DONE DAT!

Last edited:

corysmach1

Established Member
Man, I am in ur shoes to yes I have seen them from a a dig, roll ,stock, modded, driven, raced done it all man. Yes I have a lot of respect for SRT-4's they are quick but I do not consider a SRT-4 a piece of shit its just the LS-1 has to much torque down low and to much horsepower up top and I know the power to weight ratio helps the SRT-4 but stock for stock its not enough.

pottsy

Established Member
Natec said:
just fyi... unless youve seen them go from a roll, being an srt4 from a dig gets his 4 bangen ass raped, but a stock ls1 and a stock srt4 is DAMN CLOSE, a bullitt nor a gt has a chance against it... no need replying dude i already know seen it drove it......... BEEN THERE DONE DAT!

A stock SRT-4 has no chance against an LS1 unless the f-body driver is asleep at the wheel, period. Modded it's anyone's game, a stage II would be a great race for a modded LS1...but a stock Neon SRT-4 beating a stock LS1? A GT and SRT-4 are a close race stock to stock, it's been shown at the drag strip (where it matters) and proven on video. The edge might be with the Neon, but the Mustang GT can easily overtake a stock SRT-4 with some good driving. You're not kidding anyone with that bullshit.

SRT-4's are quick for what they are--but they are not even close to being LS1 killers from the factory. Again, modded it's anyone's game.

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
lets use this logic if a heads/cam ls1 can pass a stock '03 cobra, and it takes a srt4 stageIII (almost everybolt on possible -nitrous/slicks) pass a stock '03 cobra.
what makes you think a stock srt4 can keep up with a stock ls1?
ALL STOCK:F1 > IRL > Nascar > Enzo > Carrera GT > Ford GT > Corvette z06 > '03 cobra > ls1 > srt4 > pre 05 stang gt.
crap its getting late 2:45am

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread