Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hahaha

Established Member
02Lightning629 said:
yeah true she does have stage2 were not arguing that but it has stage 2 plus some other pretty serious mods. I don't think if someone asks what it has and she says stage 2 srt4 that she'd be being totally honest come on lol im not flaming or nothing so please don't take this wrong.

Exactly what I was getting at.

04srt4

Banned
02Lightning629 said:
yeah true she does have stage2 were not arguing that but it has stage 2 plus some other pretty serious mods. I don't think if someone asks what it has and she says stage 2 srt4 that she'd be being totally honest come on lol im not flaming or nothing so please don't take this wrong.

i know what you are saying....
but people who dont know much about srt4's name them by stages no matter what their mods are....

for instance... many times ive told people i have stage 1 on my car and they say "there is no way your car can be fast if it is a stage 1"
so now i just play along with people

BLUBYYOU

beep beep, hi!
Established Member
WhiteDevil said:
Guys give it up. NO ONE CAN BEAT an SRT-4 srock or modded. THEY ARE GODS CAR!!!!!!
I'm glad you see it that way.
I always thought I felt a higher calling everytime I drove my car! :D

Natec

Established Member
wti01bullitt said:
Actually if you want to get the facts straight its 15 more hp than a regular GT mustang. Ford changed the figures at the end of 2001. The Bulllitt also has different pullies and exhaust than a regular GT, so its not just a different intake. Lets not even start with the other differences between the two cars.
Another little piece of info for you. I ran 13.8s stock and with a few bolt ons ran low 13s. The fastest stock SRt-4 I've seen here in Phoenix ran 13.8s, so I'd say it be a good race. Maybe you should study up on your a$$ raping theories a little more.

your full of shit or right at sea level... ive never heard of a bullitt running in the 13's STOCK. i dont care who you are there slow.. my buddy has one and has seen a best of a 14.5 on DR's.... you have to be right at sea level to pull a GT or a bullitt into the 13's

Last edited:

02Lightning629

Established Member
yeah I guess your right by saying that. But In my opinion I think when most people see and srt4 thats stage 1, 2 or 3 they mainly think o ok they bought the stage 2 package for their car or whatever it prob runs mid-high 12's. But whatever Lucille's car is badass and thats the damn truth.

69hahaha

Established Member
04srt4 said:
i have stage 1....
and i beat bolt-on/pulley cobras.....

I was just looking on the moparsite to look at the diff. stages and see that the stage 1 brings you to 240hp and 260 tq. How and please tell me so I can get one, BASED ON THIS, do you beat bolt-on/pullied Cobras which make almost twice those #'s at the wheels?

Natec

Established Member
re read it... i had to edit. Ive never seen a gt here run faster than a 14.7 stock auto or 5 spd... as for a bullitt saw a best of 14.5 on DR's with an x pipe and flows thats it...

Last edited:

04srt4

Banned
69hahaha said:
I was just looking on the moparsite to look at the diff. stages and see that the stage 1 brings you to 240hp and 260 tq. How and please tell me so I can get one, BASED ON THIS, do you beat bolt-on/pullied Cobras which make almost twice those #'s at the wheels?

all stage 1 does is give your car more fuel.....
and eliminate cel's....

pottsy

Established Member
The bullshit in this thread is way to thick for anyone to sort through. All I know is that the Neon SRT-4's I have seen run at the track have been 13.8's at 102 (stock) with a great driver. The average Neons seem to run anywhere from low 14's to high 13's, mid 13's on drag radials. That is a little faster than the average Bullitt, but barely. A well driven Bullitt would be right there with it, if not have a slightly better ET. There is no "assraping" on either side if those two cars were to line up stock for stock. FACT.

Whoever suggested an 03/04 Cobra and SRT-4 are a good race stock....pass that stuff my way, I love drugs but that must be some GREAT shit. I almost threw up in my mouth when I read that, haha. Show me a Neon that goes 12.5, no mods on stock tires and then I'll believe that ridiculous claim.

I really respect what some people are doing with the SRT-4's but they are far from the fastest cars on the road. It really sounds like a good amount of Neon owners need a dose of reality.

69hahaha

Established Member
Natec said:
your full of shit or right at sea level... ive never heard of a bullitt running in the 13's STOCK. i dont care who you are there slow.. my buddy has one and has seen a best of a 14.5 on DR's.... you have to be right at sea level to pull a GT or a bullitt into the 13's

Man, you are quite the example of manhood yourself. Actually, PHX. is at about 1200 ft.. But if the cars in your area run that with "crappy air", then imagine what they could do at sea level. Much like yourself, mind-boggling. I'll wait for the next 'roid rage anurism inducing comment.

04srt4

Banned
pottsy said:
The bullshit in this thread is way to thick for anyone to sort through. All I know is that the Neon SRT-4's I have seen run at the track have been 13.8's at 102 (stock) with a great driver. The average Neons seem to run anywhere from low 14's to high 13's, mid 13's on drag radials. That is a little faster than the average Bullitt, but barely. A well driven Bullitt would be right there with it, if not have a slightly better ET. There is no "assraping" on either side if those two cars were to line up stock for stock. FACT.

Whoever suggested an 03/04 Cobra and SRT-4 are a good race stock....pass that stuff my way, I love drugs but that must be some GREAT shit. I almost threw up in my mouth when I read that, haha. Show me a Neon that goes 12.5, no mods on stock tires and then I'll believe that ridiculous claim.

I really respect what some people are doing with the SRT-4's but they are far from the fastest cars on the road. It really sounds like a good amount of Neon owners need a dose of reality.

omg... did you not watch the video i posted of the 03 cobra and srt4? :rollseyes

gnxs

Established Member
Natec said:

More proof that your buddies who purchase RWD domestics can't drive. :shrug:

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Natec said:

Just to let you know, if you go to www.imboc.com you can find stock bullitts running well into the 13s completely stock all the way down to the paper air filter.

gnxs

Established Member
69hahaha said:

You need to know the players in this thread. Unless I'm mistaken N2O (as well as some other mods) plays a large part. Drew, correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread