Spy Shots—2019 GT500 With Supercharged 5.2 FPC Engine?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So...proof or ban.

If he fails to provide proof, he's lying, and knowingly posting false information is a violation of the rules.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If there's one thing I've learned in my 62 years, it's that people who forcefully claim to be subject matter experts seldom truly are, and generally they're nothing more than psychotic attention whores.....
Truer words have never been spoken.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
While it will be a DI engine, I assume it will probably A WHILE before mods/tune become available for these engines.
I suppose Roush is doing all the testing for the DI and the TVS as they are probably working on releasing a new Roush Stage 3 car.
While the DI is a potential headache, the new Ford Ecoboost motors are BOTH port and direct injection. In that senario we can easily mod with port Injection and have DI for safety margin. Still chevy LT1 and a few others have only DI and are modding, so it'll be cracked also.
Personally I love the dual Injection potential
-J

Fourcam380

Established Member
As opposed to previously? Yes, this place was about flat.

Overall, I believe people moved to another forum.

I am not permitted to announce my move via the other site, they will block the post.

Now, on to the technical discussion. If you want to get into my personal life, please use another form of media.

The PDI/TVS compatibility looks very, very tight. The dual brick intercooler will come in conflict with the port injectors on a PDI system.

The F150 has a taller intake, maybe to make more room for the D injectors? That will result in a lower tq number overall.

For a $150m investment and nearly 2 years in, I'm hoping for more than a supercharger.

A taller intake means longer runners which you're saying makes less TQ?

Otherwise explain how and why a taller intake would make less TQ in the application you referenced.

misinformation is absolutely detrimental in the long run and you've posted a lot of it in a short amount of time.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So...proof or ban.

If he fails to provide proof, he's lying, and knowingly posting false information is a violation of the rules.

If there's one thing I've learned in my 62 years, it's that people who forcefully claim to be subject matter experts seldom truly are, and generally they're nothing more than psychotic attention whores.....

Truer words have never been spoken.

He disappears once we ask for proof of his statements....interesting. He speak pages of dribble every five minutes with no sources then when asked for evidence, he's gone.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Travis said something about thePill being detrimental to the success of SVTP..

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Am I to understand that this guy believes that Dodge somehow saw something he posted on the internet and co-opted it?

I can't believe you don't believe.

He sounds like he's in the know.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No, but is that serious? Really? He thinks he posted something on the internet and then Dodge said "we need to take this horsepower number?"

I don't think he believes it, but I do think that he wants us to believe it.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Someone fill me in. 808 HP? which car makes 808HP?

hellcat: 707
demon: 840?

gracias

Clemson

Established Member
Someone fill me in. 808 HP? which car makes 808HP?

hellcat: 707
demon: 840?

gracias
"Dodge’s latest monster muscle car is a mega-power drag-race special, and its name is Demon. Standard Demons come with a supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 that cranks out 808 hp, but owners can increase that to 840 hp with the Demon Crate package. So equipped, the Demon will demolish the quarter-mile in 9.65 seconds at 140 mph, Dodge claims. Weight-saving measures have been taken wherever possible, and even passenger seats are optional. The Demon goes on sale in fall 2017; only 3000 will be produced."

jazz05

Established Member
I cant waste another minute reading anything from or about the troll, please just new gt500 news, even on my ignore list his drivel is ruining the threads i follow

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
So if the new GT500 is coming out in 2019, I "assume' it will be announced sometime this year as to what the car finally has/does is in specs? (The sooner the better Ford! lol)
I'm chomping at the bit to see/read about this car. I'm looking/thinking of ordering one if it's a beast and a half and looks & sounds killer. "Hopefully".

It would be announced this november/december time frame, but we won't get a whole lot of info until well into next year. Ford drags out the release of info. Prepare to be hyped and disappointed.

Who is Travis and is the "pill" a site or are you actually referring to yourself in the 3rd person?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Travis is SID. The pill really does refer to himself in the third person.

I honestly think the GT500 is going to be a ZL1 1LE competitor, not a Demon competitor. I would expect 700-ish hp. Ford has focused a lot on road course capability, and there certainly is a practical limit with street tires.

Maybe Ford will come up with a GT500KR that competes with the demon. It would be awesome to have a demon competitor, but I won't hold my breathe. Especially with 2020 EPA regs coming up and the mustang chassis refresh adding hybrid capability. Maybe we will see a 800+ hp mustang hybrid in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread