So many cobras going...

Jroc

Established Member
Maybe I should buy one more cobra. Who has a sonic blue cobra for sell.:burnout:

35K and you can have it. :beer:

This has probably been said, but know is a good time to buy car like Terminators and full sized truck unless your worried you can't pay for the gas. I wish the market was like this back in 06 when I bought mine.

texaswrx

Established Member
As others have said, the market is much lower at this time. I backed out of a sale 6 months ago. I tried to sell again, and only a very few calls. This is for a clean, 20k mile 04. I would not go below $25k at this time. It can sit for now, as my DD pulls 38mpg.

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
I'm going with two reasons:

1. Gas prices
2. Guys who can't afford it in the first place

#2 has always been there, but #1 is driving #2 pretty hard. Also, I'll throw in the fact that they are now 4-5 years old, and might be showing their age, so people want something else, something newer. My 17K mile, almost bone stock DSG coupe is going no where, neither is my 99K mile almost bone stock '86 GT. :)

Mark my words though, now is the time to buy. I have seen so many decent 5.0's for sale in the past few months. The gas prices are forcing a lot of guys who are using them as daily drivers to sell. And I'm willing to bet gas will keep going down (it's gone down nearly 50 cents here in the past few weeks), so I'd think about snagging that car if you can, while people are dumping them for a good price... :)

Users who are viewing this thread