So many cobras going...

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
Anyone notice that there are A LOT of cobras being sold right now...?
Tare usually so hard to find, and now it seems like everyone is trying to get rid of them, whats the deal? I just don't understand anyone wanting to get rid of one, but thats just my 2 cents.:shrug:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Anyone notice that there are A LOT of cobras being sold right now...?
Tare usually so hard to find, and now it seems like everyone is trying to get rid of them, whats the deal? I just don't understand anyone wanting to get rid of one, but thats just my 2 cents.:shrug:

It isn't that difficult man. A lot of people are getting rid of them because now that it is getting harder to make a buck, most people are realizing how much they are spending on a car. Payments, insurance, gas, MODS, .... it all adds up. There are a lot of things more important than a car, and for some they are having to get rid of the car to ends meet.

mine ain't for sale yet :beer:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
It isn't that difficult man. A lot of people are getting rid of them because now that it is getting harder to make a buck, most people are realizing how much they are spending on a car. Payments, insurance, gas, MODS, .... it all adds up. There are a lot of things more important than a car, and for some they are having to get rid of the car to ends meet.

mine ain't for sale yet :beer:

Exactly! While I love my car and I am going to do everything to keep it, if things get hard for me, it will be the first thing to go.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
My car been pissin me off lately with all the noises from the tranny, fenderweel while turning, interior, and it goes on. But i know i will regret it once someone else is driving it. It can also be the fact that these cars are getting somewhat old maybe...i mean they are 4-5 years old and with so many better cars coming out i guess people want to upgrade:shrug:.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Hell everyone is selling and I'm trying to find new toys to put in my garage.

Trainman

Established Member
Very true about the economy, I had mine on the market for a month and only recieved 5 calls.(Bone stock low miles) People are really hurtin for cash these days. My reason to sell was I just never drive the damn thing, but I decided F*it I'll let it sit in my garage intil I'm ready to go apeshit on the mods!

Trainman

Established Member

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
It's a toy for some people and I really haven't driven mine this year. Time for a break and a new toy!

Mine is for sale!

A lot of guys are selling their Terminators because they couldn't really afford them in the first place. They were just a luxury and many don't use them as a DD. Its just a sign of the times. Its good that the American public is starting to realize that it needs to retrain itself and stop buying things that can't be afforded. I'm willing to bet that most that are selling simply can't afford them anymore with energy costs being passed on to everything. I bought mine as a DD to avoid being put in this very scenario. This is all good news though. I want a GT500 real bad and in 2 years I can only imagine how much more affordable they will be. I'm tempted to buy an 01-04 Z06 because there are so many in my area for under $34k with less than 15,000 miles. These economic times are most definitely good to find a real bargain for most fast cars.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
A lot of guys are selling their Terminators because they couldn't really afford them in the first place. They were just a luxury and many don't use them as a DD. Its just a sign of the times. Its good that the American public is starting to realize that it needs to retrain itself and stop buying things that can't be afforded. I'm willing to bet that most that are selling simply can't afford them anymore with energy costs being passed on to everything. I bought mine as a DD to avoid being put in this very scenario. This is all good news though. I want a GT500 real bad and in 2 years I can only imagine how much more affordable they will be. I'm tempted to buy an 01-04 Z06 because there are so many in my area for under $34k with less than 15,000 miles. These economic times are most definitely good to find a real bargain for most fast cars.

that's a good point. Mines paid for, so that really isn't my motivation.

Trainman

Established Member
I'm thankful for my good job. I would be miserable without my toys!

Last edited:

Juruense

Banned
Uh, because they co$t a ****ing fortune to own and operate?
:shrug:

Mine ain't going anywhere... :coolman:

Last edited:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Now is the time to buy.

it sure is. There is a 02 Electron blue Z06 with 73k miles for sale at a dealership for just under 21k. Alot of miles but thats one heck of a price, im going to go look at it in a couple of days. the real question is how much will they bend me over for a trade in on my truck :nonono: lol

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Uh, because they co a ****ing fortune to own and operate?
:shrug:

Mine ain't going anywhere... :coolman:

Not really, my payment is less than 500/mo and I am content with my mods. Fortune no, but like some have said these cars might be a weekend or other car and not a daily need.

Users who are viewing this thread