Hi: 77°
Lo: 64°
30.gif

Partly Cloudy:beer:

Just 13 hours left:)

doubleblack

Established Member
SAN DIEGO COBRAS

Here are all the San Diego 03 cobras on the list, are you guys still going?

Locomotion (yes)
Wickedstangs (yes)
Wicked SVT (yes)
Gmntmare (yes)
Whtvenom (yes)
Captain4g63
ADR
AMB

Wickedstangs, are those 3 other 03's plus your wifes 01 your cruisin up w/? That sounds like a fun cruise within a cruise.

Are there any other guys meeting up w/ Wickedstangs and his group?

Last edited:

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
Yes there were some sprinkles at LAX when I left work this afternoon, but it was practically non-existant- like you weren't sure if you were getting crapped on by very tiny little birds or a few drops of rain- you couldn't even see it on the concrete.

Past about Redondo it was BONE dry and has been since then. Don't wimp out- we've been planning this for months. Snakin' and I will be there early early early with a triple espresso and weather update post in this thread, right from the parking lot at ground zero!!!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
sup guys

whew, just got my car back from the dealer today, just in time for tomorrow! it had been boiling over on me for the past few weeks, and they replaced the t-stat. anyway there was another vert there (black) and i told him about the cruise. didn't know anything about it, but wanted to show. so there will prolly be another 03 for the count.

i wouldnt be surprised if it rained tomorrow, the past few days have been drizzling and very overcast in the mornings, but so what - i'll still show, BUT just cruise with the top up.

gonna be a blast!

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
For anyone in the Newport, Irvine, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa area or surrounds, there is a couple of us gonna grab a coffee at about 7.30am at the Starbucks on the corner of Harbor & Adams and then head up to the meeting point shortly after.

All welcome to join, if its not too early for you.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Fellas, I just checked the weather in Lake Elsinore for tomorrow, and it says "isolated thunderstorms." San Juan Capistrano, which is at the other end of the 74, will be partly cloudy, like HB. So, how bout we cut the cruise route short by a bit to stay dry.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Dang...started at 7 & still not finished.

So it is supposed to rain? Thunderstorms arent cool.
Chit i can just stop cleaning the car if it its going to rain & play Poker.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Better than hurrying because of dimming lighting conditions...
I just know I scratched something somewhere =>( ...

SVT ROD

Established Member
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

THIS REPRESENTS THE 48 THAT SHOULD BE THERE....

IT'S ON

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
7:30 Breakfast at Harbor House?

The Harbor House is directly across the street from Peter's Landing. I'm meeting a buddy there for breakfast at 7:30 a.m. Anybody who wants to join is more than welcome. Look for the 6' tall Asian guy (would that be a contradiction?).

Again, the Harbor House is across the street from the Landing, and is located at 16341 PCH.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I think it's 9.
Those thunderstorms are in Lk.Els. ONLY. As long as we don't go over there, we should stay dry. Everywhere else, it's just supposed to be partly cloudy.

blackvenom

Established Member
It's 10:15pm now and it looks like I can't make it. :gt:
I am so bummed........been looking forward to this since the thread started. Urgent family matter came up~

Hope everyone has a great time. I'll be looking forward to pics & vids- can't wait for the next cruise.

:??:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by blackvenom
It's 10:15pm now and it looks like I can't make it. :gt:
I am so bummed........been looking forward to this since the thread started. Urgent family matter came up~

doh. hope it's nothing bad. :( don't sweat the cruise, i'm sure we'll have another one before long! :)

CobraRLC

Established Member
The weather man is 90% of the time wrong, it will be blue skys with silky white clouds.....

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Sorry to hear that blackvenom, hope everything's ok!

It's 11:00 pm, I just got home... looks like there'll be no polish or wax on my car tomorrow :( I'm going to have to wake up hella early as it is just to give it a rinse!

Man, I'm hungry, those breakfast burritos sound pretty tasty right about now!

~Berj

Users who are viewing this thread