SO CAL BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE - JULY 19

SVT ROD

Established Member
03 SVT BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE – SATURDAY JULY 19TH @ 9AM

I think a great route would be to meet in Sunset Beach..just above Huntington...Then head south bound on PCH and we could grab tons of attention thru Huntinton, Newport, Corona Del Mar, then take the 133 in Laguna to the 405 and head out to Ortega on the 74. We would be able to have some fun thru the twisties and still have a great cruise down the Coast. This is my cruise route I use to take my Cobra on. There is always a Ferrari or two ready to attempt a challenge....

Ok guys...the starting point with plenty of parking in Sunset Beach is at the cross streets of PCH and Anderson Street. There is a Plaza area by Huntington Harbor called PETER'S MARINA LANDING that has a ton of parking that should easily accomodate a large meeting area. We should start gathering at 9am and head out at 10am. What do you guys think. The exact address where to meet up is below. I will make a map of the cruise route and hand it out when we meet up.

This is the actual meeting address. You can look it up on mapquest.com

PETER'S MARINA LANDING
16390 PACIFIC COAST HWY
SUNSET BEACH, CA 92649

Cross Streets are ANDERSON and PACIFIC COAST HWY.

Anderson Street is the street that takes you into the plaza parking lot.

Sunset Beach is a part of Huntington Beach.

Land marks: The Ocean Room Facility is in the parking lot of the plaza. The plaza is directly accross from the Harbor House Cafe.

Last edited:

SVT ROD

Established Member
Cruise for 03 Cobras only

IMHO I think we should keep this cruise for just the 03 Cobra's...that is why I am on this forum for the terminator. I just think it would be awesome to have just the 03 Cobra's in a pack.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Cool. but what about the fellas from down south in San Diego, Ca? U all want to come up & go back down? or should we have a set place in between?

SVT ROD...all 03 Cobra's its is then.

bborder

Established Member
Damn... every time you all do these cruises I've got something else going on. I would love to go but this time I've got a F**KING bachelor party in Vegas. Anyone want to get together before the 19th of July?

What about a cruise through the Malibu hills sometime?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
bborder: Count me in...
SVT ROD: Count me in...

SVT ROD

Established Member
I think we should just stick to one route for now and then poisonous or someone else can put together the second cruise. Just easier to focus on one idea for now. But I'm down for a San Diego jaunt anytime. Just trying to get some structure for the first cruise is all. If we keep changin it, then it will never happen.

But if someone else would like to take the lead go for it. I will gladly attend whatever we decide my Cobra brotha's

Roger :beer:

socalcobra03

Established Member
count me in. I live right off the 133 and I have some friends w/ ZO6's, so if we really want to make this fun let me know. I will be up in Huntington for sure, this should be fun

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I'm in. This should be fun. I'v never seen more than one Terminator at a time on the street. And I think I've only seen like less than 15 total. But, if we're gonna keep this T3s only, we've got to do another, all inclusive cruise. We can't just leave out our other Pony brothers.
See y'all there.

SVT ROD

Established Member
I agree with you sonic...I just think this first cruise would be kewl with just the T3's and I will take some pics so we can post it on the forum. This will be a great way to meet some fellow T3 bros.

The next cruise should be all inclusive.
You head up the next one...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

CobraRLC

Established Member
I'm down for the 19th.... This should be an awsome sight.
SonicVenom, Let me know when you want to go for a run. I'm just 5 minutes away...

CobraRLC

Established Member
Just east of the 605 NWLK. I wouldn't leave the DSG in Stonewood's parking lot:nono:

Last edited:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Yeah, that is pretty damn close. I saw the DSG driving by the mall, not parked there, but I guess it wasn't you anyway. I was in my Cobra and I gave the guy a thumbs up, so you probably would have remembered if it was you.

Users who are viewing this thread