SO CAL BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE - JULY 19

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
hey thanks guys that was a fun get together! it was nice meeting all of you checkin out the cars

i want to call out to the blue coupe with the old style cali plate "RANDEE":

can you please tell me your exhaust setup? on the cruise your exhaust sounded awesome - i don't think that i talked with you at the marina

socalcobra03

Established Member
Thanks for an awesome day guys, the ortega highway run was a blast. I think we should use that group pic at the beginning of the day for the poster. Keep me posted so I can ship those out for everyone.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Baldsnake
great sound

Originally posted by VERTIBLEMENACE
hey thanks guys that was a fun get together! it was nice meeting all of you checkin out the cars

i want to call out to the blue coupe with the old style cali plate "RANDEE":

can you please tell me your exhaust setup? on the cruise your exhaust sounded awesome - i don't think that i talked with you at the marina

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Old faces, new faces, great turnout, fun times. Thanks SVT ROD, Andorion! Next time, we ought to break into packs of ten (to facilitate grouping) and map out meet points. Just a thought...

Packs of ten... sounds like wolves Adam
JW

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
I posted my thanx to all on the Pics thread. Again, Mama Snake and I had a blast!
Exhaust system...front to back:
JBA shorties
Bassani X w/cats
Flowmasters
4" tips/no baffles

Quite honestly...combo sounded ratty until I put on the headers.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
It was really a great time. :beer:

Berj, Name Tags....cant say enough & hope thank you from all of us is good enough.

Like OX / Adam...said Next time better control but this time when its cooler.

Oh we just might have a new member on board. He showed up after every one pretty much left.

Hello Larry?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Yeah, it was a great time. I didn't meet everyone, but you should all be able to remember me. I was the big Mexican in a "No Ma'am" shirt with a Sonic.

Thanks al lot Rod and Berj. Great job!

wickedstangs

Established Member
2003 COBRA CRUISE PICTURES

IMAG036A.JPG

Hey Everyone Wicked Stangs had a great time glad we were able to join you guys. Hope we can do it again. Berj nice job on the name tags.

Everyone here are the pics we took some are very large so download and crop them for yourselfs

2003 COBRA CRUISE

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
Excellent day!!! Soooooooo many Cobras. Thanks to everyone who was there, it was really great to catch up with familiar faces and also put some new faces to some screen names.

I see another one of these days somewhere in the future.

Thanks also to www.svtperformance.com, which played a very big part in allowing this to happen.

Darkface

Established Member
What a great day! Seeing that many Cobras in one place was amazing. Thanks to everyone who went. And a special thanks to Rod and Berj who put this together. I had an awesome time. Can't wait for the next one.

doubleblack

Established Member
That was an awsome event and the pictures don't really do justice as to how many of us were actually on the road at one time...was really cool how other cars would honk and pedestrians / Harley guys would wave as 45+ cobras rumbled down the street...

Thanks to Roger for setting this whole thing up, Berj for the tags and the crazy guy in the red vert that held off traffic...that was SWEEET!

It was also a blast meeting the San Diego cats that frequent these boards...I'll see you guys again at the next one...For all the San Diego guys that couldn't make it, there were 8 of us that met and made the trek up...don't be shy...hopefully more will represent at the next one...

Pyro

Established Member
Great day indeed! Special thanks to Roger and Berj. I'm bummed that I wasn't able to make it past the 405 but it was still a great time at the staging area and along the coast.

We cant forget about OX03's (Adam) sheepdog immitation. His Ox white Cobra made a great sheepdog...herding 40 or so cobras along the coast. I especially like how he blocked off Laguna Canyon to make sure the stragglers took the right exit.

Thanks to all!

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Anytime! I wish I could have stayed longer and chatted with some of you more but there's always next time, at a meet, at the track, or just at some local hangout
:beer:

Does anyone have the group shots we took at Sunset Beach? I didn't get to take one...

~Berj

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Toby Ball shot over 330 digital photos while riding in the back seat of my Redfire convertible.

I believe this would be the largest collection of digital photos. If anybody has any ideas on how to get these out, let me know.

I was thinking of copying them to CDs, for those who want them. To do 40+ CD burns could take forever.

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
I just spoke to Toby and at least some of the images will be on the AFM website. If he doesn't post all of them, I'm still going to ask for a CD.

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread