SO CAL BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE - JULY 19

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
updated forecast !!!!

there will be a mass of Cobra Venom hitting Sunset Beach at 9am tomorrow morning. All other vehicles & drivers will need to move aside as this 20,000 horsepower snake weaves and hisses its way through PCH and up the mountain to Lake Elsinore.

C'mon guys, you know you dont want to miss this, a few drops of water or not!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I know our cars are snakes ( Cobra's ) but do we really want to look like snakes while we drive :shrug:

Getting the back end all sideways?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
It's not like we're gonna be going that fast. I mean it's a cruise. Nice and easy. I don't like driving my car in the rain either, but a lot of planning has gone into this thing. Also, if anything it's gonna drizzle. We're not expecting a monsoon or something.
I'm in either way.

Wax up boys, the Snake will be okay.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Juan...its was a Joke.

U know snakes move sides ways not in a straight line.
So when its wet its pretty easy to get the car side ways.....:bash: i thought it was funny :shrug:

Hey dont let little stu punk u around at the smack down forum. He's calling ur avatar a sissy boy.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I thought it was a good play on words David, haha.

I'm charging you each 25 cents per nametag, if you don't show up and pay the bill I'm coming to your house and roughing you up!!

:gt:

~Berj

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I'm not THAT tall, it's an optical illusion. I'm really only 5'5". But, I should look into those seat rail extenders.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
My only concession to the the possible rain is that I will not even THINK about mounting up the ETStreets for cruise.
But I wasn't thinking about it anyway...

My vert top does not leak, and I have never found the car to be crazy in the rain without some assistance from me. (knock on wood)

JW

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
OH, yeah. I forgot all about the Nittos. Damn, looks like I'm going to have to take it really easy at any sign of moisture on the road.

rmoreau

Established Member
Hi all,

I'll be there rain or shine. I won't be driving the Cobra, but I will be taking video and stills. I will be leaving the start off point about 10 minutes ahead of you all so I can set up my tri-pod to film our line "snaking" down the road. I'm not sure where, but I'll find a nice curvey spot and a hill to get a good angle. I'm thinking maybe around Crystal Cove.

Honk , rev, and flash your lights as you pass!

Then I'll get behind the pack as the last car.

Randy

Last edited:

Orange Poison

Established Member
I'm just dying to get home from work and watch the evening news to get the weather forecast.

I was watching Gilian Barbari this morning do the weather and I think I was paying attention to something else. I think maybe it was her new toe nail polish. Anyway I missed her weather forecast.

Gonna go home and put the bra on the snakes and possibly go fuel her up!

rmoreau

Established Member
Video is Sony DV8 (Digital onto Video 8).

I would be happy to operate a true Digital if someone wants to let me use theirs. I use to do Pro-video for corporate marketing.

The still is a Canon 2.1 MP. Again, if someone wants to let me use theirs, Id be happy too.

Randy

SVT ROD

Established Member
Rain or shine I will be there...I bought this beast to drive...so, if it rains I will actually leave the traction control on for the first time.

I'm sure we will see a strong turnout regardless. I think it will be gloomy but I don't think it will rain guys.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone...we have a kewl crew in So Cal for sure.

Roger :beer:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
YES! A bunch of us SFV guys are meeting at 7:00am in Burbank off Victory at the Corner Cotage. Meet us there, we'll eat breakfast then pre-cruise to the cruise!

for directions, click on the links:

Scratch that! What Poisonous Mods said :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread