SO CAL BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE - JULY 19

ntechnic

Established Member
2:55 am, just got in from two weeks in Hawaii. Planes, trains, and automobiles type story coming home--whole family is shot through tired.

Won't be able to make the run, major disappointment. But wanted to wish you all good weather, and tons of fun!

wickedstangs

Established Member
weather.jpg

70°F
27.gif

Mostly Cloudy Feels Like
70°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: 68°F
Humidity: 93%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 29.98 inches and steady
Wind: calm

As reported at Long Beach, CA Last Updated Saturday, July 19, 2003, at 3:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time (Saturday, 6:56 AM EDT).

EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD:beer:

Doubleblack
2-01 Cobra's and 1-96 Cobra and maybe 2-03 Cobra not sure who is going to show yet I will see tomorrow at IN&OUT

Last edited:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
5:30 a.m. I'm up. Gonna shower, do yahoo maps, and get the wife out of bed.

See you there:beer:

MS KWIK

Established Member
Have fun guys, I won't be able to make it today :( Too much stuff to do, plus have to go into work for a few hours. Maybe next time.......

Shelley

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
great day today. thanks to everyone that came out. SVTROD, you rule man, thanks for setting today up and Andorion, thanks for making up the name tags. way to go everyone, sorry we couldn't make the canyon run, and someone defiently needs to put a vid together of this...

Adam

SVT ROD

Established Member
It was great meeting everyone. I can't wait for the next event. Who wants to take the lead on the next one?

Be kewl,

Roger

Orange Poison

Established Member
I had a ball with all of ya'll. It was great. The name tags were slick. Well organized event. The only problem...is that it went too fast!

Oh well, Can't wait till the next event.

See some of you at Bob's Big Boy next Friday.

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
yOU GUYS ARE BACK ALREADY, i COULD HAVE WENT THEN, TODAY WAS MY aNNIVERSARY AND NO MATTER HOW HARD i TRIED TO CONVINCE HER HOW ROMANTIC CRUISING WOULD BE SHE WOULDN'T BYE IT, BUT SHE HAD TO WORK THIS MORNING SO I WENT TO CARLSBAD TO TAKE UP MY MORINING BUT I'M JUST GETTING BACK NOW, SO I COULD HAVE WENT, WELL NEXT TIME.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Old faces, new faces, great turnout, fun times. Thanks SVT ROD, Andorion! Next time, we ought to break into packs of ten (to facilitate grouping) and map out meet points. Just a thought...

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Great job Roger, Brett, Berj -- and anyone else worked behind the scenes to make it happen today.
Great seeing old friends, making new friends, putting names, posting tags, and faces together.

A great looking and sounding group of cars.
James

Users who are viewing this thread