Silver with black wheels 03/04 cobra at sonic meet

drkchk03svt

Established Member
mach1pannu said:
strokd is that you, yeah man get the 90 gt out i cant wait to see that... you were pushing like insane hp numbers on that right? man are you rich or something haha? hope to see all of yall tonight... a hole lot of people need to show up it would be more fun, true_stang is likely to back out anyway

What other mods do you have? I am just curious. Sorry to hear True_stang pussed out again!

Last edited:

True_stang

Banned
first off,he is a ****ing pussy about trying to get people to jump me thing..... i was told to go out there at 11:00pm, he wasnt even out there at 11pm, his friend said he didnt even have the money,then his friend said he could have pulled the money out of the atm 1 hour ago but not now........ wtf would i go out there for if he didnt have the money????? and then i said get your money and meet me in 30 minuts even giving him 30 minuts to get his shit together. and he still couldnt cut it....lol WoW he showed up its 5 minuts from his house, im not gonna drive 20 minuts from mine to race for money the kid doesnt even have lol, he wasnt even there, and that some of his friends told me that he was planning on having me jumped to take my money, ****in tool

Wh1teLightning

True_stang said:
first off,he is a ****ing pussy about trying to get people to jump me thing..... i was told to go out there at 11:00pm, he wasnt even out there at 11pm, his friend said he didnt even have the money,then his friend said he could have pulled the money out of the atm 1 hour ago but not now........ wtf would i go out there for if he didnt have the money????? and then i said get your money and meet me in 30 minuts even giving him 30 minuts to get his shit together. and he still couldnt cut it....lol WoW he showed up its 5 minuts from his house, im not gonna drive 20 minuts from mine to race for money the kid doesnt even have lol, he wasnt even there, and that some of his friends told me that he was planning on having me jumped to take my money, ****in tool

repeat yourself much? come on dude. racing is all about fun.. just show up and race.. lol

Bazuko

Established Member
Thats what I ma saying, just race for BRAGGING RIGHTS :rockon:

And, I dont think that he was planning on jumping anyone :dw:

WESLS6

Established Member
Hello,

I’m new to the forum but I know of True Stang. I don’t think he knows much about racing but understands how to talk shit on the computer. He has never shown up at any place when he says he will and sure as shit won't race the cars that he talks shit about.

Will, when is your car going to be done!!!!

I was at Sonic the first week of the get together in the blue ZO6 with Fikse’s. How was the turn out last night, wish I could have been there!!!!

True Stang, I can be there next week with 1k cash if you want to race or we can race for bragging rights!

habib

Established Member
WESLS6 said:
Hello,

I’m new to the forum but I know of True Stang. I don’t think he knows much about racing but understands how to talk shit on the computer. He has never shown up at any place when he says he will and sure as shit won't race the cars that he talks shit about.

I was at Sonic the first week of the get together in the blue ZO6 with Fikse’s. How was the turn out last night, wish I could have been there!!!!

True Stang, I can be there next week with 1k cash if you want to race or we can race for bragging rights!

omg is this wa2fst? (this is kumar from the vette forums)

WESLS6

Established Member
Nope, thats not me even though my name is Wes. wa2fst is twin turbo (i think) and Kumar has CCW wheels i think and a much bigger motor. I know both of them and both are good guys.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
WESLS6 said:
Hello,

What is up Wes! The slobra is at Ford today getting a rear end leak fixed. I was giving someone a ride last week and I heard a pop from the rear and it has been leaking ever since. I think I cracked the differential casing. They are going to fix it ether way under warranty. Then I need to order the IRS brace to prevent this from happening again. I got my new belt on Monday and I have an appointment to retune at 3:00 on Friday. We are going to install the BAP and MAFxtender before I dyno. The new belt is the right size so it should be able to hold the 19-20 psi. I will add some timing and lean the a/f out to about 11.8 under full load. I will run probably 20 degrees max timing. Hopefully that will put me around 525 - 530 rwhp and 545tq. Its nothing compared to your vette quite yet though. I have everything I need now to upgrade my supercharger and get between 600-700 rwhp. Hopefully I will have the funds to do so within the year or so. So how is the blue beautiful beast running?

WESLS6

Established Member
I dont think i will be able to keep up with you with all the modding your doing!!!! I hope to have a new clutch in by next month or so, then we can play!!!!

I think Kumar's car could take almost everyone that showed up at that get together. He is a really nice guy and I have seen his car run very strong.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Well I just off the phone with Ford. It is just a leak. There is no crack. They are taking it apart and resealing it.

Wes,

A few of us are looking at getting together Saturday for some runs. What do you have going on? Do you use AIM or MSN messenger?

WESLS6

Established Member
I will be out of town this weekend, but we need to hook up soon. Glad to hear that your rear end is fine, but how much power will it hold? My messenger is screwed but hope to have it up soon.

Bazuko

Established Member
pimpinmysupra said:

Nice Races and surely they are both fast cars. But, It just seem that the only reason that you are pulling is because you get the Jump on him... But, still a win, nice races :rockon:

I took my camera up there on tuesday, if I would have known, I would have filmed it.

I will take it again next week, so I can film it, and maybe there should be a car in between honking , so they can both take off at the same time.

Wh1teLightning

i didnt get the jump.. i was leaving on teh 3rd honk and so was the cobra.. but i was on 20# on the brakes which equats to an instant 500ish ft# at the wheels:). its not my fault i can brake boost and a cobra cant:)

Users who are viewing this thread