Silver with black wheels 03/04 cobra at sonic meet

True_stang

Banned
jasmin since you talk shit, and LIE.....LIE A LOT, i dont owe you shit.*oh and if all you can say is that im fat, your a ****ing indian and your dad works at the gas station down the road...lol you have a lot to say, but all you do is talk shit, i talked to everyone and thats what they said.

why dont you ****ing run me for $1k we can have a 3rd party hold the money, everything goes tuesday night at the "track"

Last edited:

mach1pannu

Established Member
haha whatever come out tuesday thats all i have to say.. you can bring your third party crap... i have a 1000 to spare. come out, were all callin you out... we have been for a while, now are you gonna keep talkin crap through this? or do you want to meet right now?

Bazuko

Established Member
I wanna play too. But here in 2 weeks or so, I should be able to hang with yall :burnout: .

I could the 3rd party person. Hey true_stang, wasnt I suppossed to be the judge on the race a while ago with 11sec cobra?

Well, let me know..Ill hold the bet. Hugo.

See you both on tuesday at 8pm. :rockon:

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Cool...I figured you had to have a ported blower if you were making 500 plus. I wasn't thinking that you all raced from a low punch and hence the wheelspin. I love your wheels btw :) I wanna do that to my chromies.

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
Bazuko said:
I wanna play too. But here in 2 weeks or so, I should be able to hang with yall :burnout: .

I could the 3rd party person. Hey true_stang, wasnt I suppossed to be the judge on the race a while ago with 11sec cobra?

Well, let me know..Ill hold the bet. Hugo.

See you both on tuesday at 8pm. :rockon:
hey is this the guy with the silver GT that I raced a Loooong time ago late at night. I drive the red mr2.
:poke:

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
Jasmit dont tell me you are seripously thinking about going dead stop on your 275 PEP boys tires???? Mayar dont be gay and go from a roll you pansy.

Bazuko

Established Member
Mr2liter said:
Jasmit dont tell me you are seripously thinking about going dead stop on your 275 PEP boys tires???? Mayar dont be gay and go from a roll you pansy.

Yeah, thats me!. Gimme two weeks and Ill race any of yall, on my lil 00GT ;-)

coleman

Established Member
:( I wish I could make it out for this coming Tuesday, but I have a meeting...
I'll try to meet you all they following Tuesday.

Bazuko

Established Member
I might not be taking my car..cause I just sold the catback. and the guy the guy I was suppossed to buy it from the new on from, couldnt ship it out on time :( .
Ill be with my neighbor in a white mach1 with black deep dish bullets...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
mach1pannu said:
yes and my car did make 526 on the race JDM tune w/o the x-pipe, i have the papers here are my mods 04SilverSerpent:

so 04SilverSerpent, maybe those are bull bolt-ons, but whatever you heard about that race is totally wrong, i can get a hold of my friend that was filming it if you want and i can bring that if you come this tuesday. that C6 was badass and beautiful.. we were just havin fun.
Hey Pannu, thanks for the compliments on the C6, you told me at first you were stock with a pulley... :shrug: I've got a 90 GT that is stock with a Vortech that I would like a rematch in... :lol:

anyways, yea the race wasn't very fair for Pannu, he had traction issues, and couldn't fetch my poor little stock Vette till about 110 everytime I noticed his car next to mine, I looked at the HUD, and it was between 108-114. We ran from a 15, 20 and a 30 I think. The stop race off the light was crazy, we both got sideways, and he let out I think cause I was like 10 cars ahead at 140 when I let out. I know he got in it after a while to try and run me down, but he was too far back and kept about even way back there. ;-)

I was not trying to start shit, I know how it feels to have a much more powerful car and get beat because of traction. That Cobra MOVES, and he did beat me everytime (except from a stop), just took him a lot longer to get around me than I was expecting. :eek:

Man this GTG looks to be shaping up, I've got a little 302 with a Vortech going together this week in a heavy ass convertible, can't wait to bring it out and play some. :burn:

Bazuko

Established Member
You are gonna be on slicks true_stang, machpannu's tires are almost bold, he might need to rethink that, Or I might have to let him borrow my prostars and the ET streets that I just got. Let me know pannu, you can get a hold of me through Tom....Its gonna be a fun race :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread