Silver with black wheels 03/04 cobra at sonic meet

Bazuko

Established Member
White_lightning said:
damn.. slow ass 400 rwhp supra VS 2 500 rwhp 03 cobras...

LOL!!. It should fun from a ROLL, hopefully Ill get my catback on time, to take my car up there...HUgo.

goose

Established Member
Quick question is "Texas High Performance" and "Arlington Motorsports" still in business?

Wasnt it Travis the owner of Tx High and Keith the owner of Arlington?

Bazuko

Established Member
goose said:
Quick question is "Texas High Performance" and "Arlington Motorsports" still in business?

Wasnt it Travis the owner of Tx High and Keith the owner of Arlington?

Ive never heard of those places. There is a shop in plano called Keith Craft Motorsports, is that the Keith you are talking about?

goose

Established Member
Nope not the same guy "Keith" at arlington motorsports had a street legal coupe @ one time ran 8.56 1/4 ill have to find the Muscle Mustang magizine.

mach1pannu

Established Member
strokd is that you, yeah man get the 90 gt out i cant wait to see that... you were pushing like insane hp numbers on that right? man are you rich or something haha? hope to see all of yall tonight... a hole lot of people need to show up it would be more fun, true_stang is likely to back out anyway

Wh1teLightning

mach1pannu said:
strokd is that you, yeah man get the 90 gt out i cant wait to see that... you were pushing like insane hp numbers on that right? man are you rich or something haha? hope to see all of yall tonight... a hole lot of people need to show up it would be more fun, true_stang is likely to back out anyway

this weather better get warmer:) im not standing around in the 30* temps waiting for a run.. hey.. Pannu, do you have AIM?

Bazuko

Established Member
mach1pannu said:

My catback is not going to arrive on time. Anyone has an exhaust I ca borrow, or some dumps? I really want to take my car out there :(

Wh1teLightning

hey pannu, i did a calculation.. with my 18s.. redline in 5th is 167 mph.. and i know i hit redline in 5th once.. and real close a few other times..

Last edited by a moderator:

True_stang

Banned
Listen up mother ****er, I have heard a few things you were planning on tonight. I never called the race off. Also I heard from jarrett that you never had the 1000 cash. He said that you could pull it out of your atm 1 hour ago but You cant pull it out now??????lol on top of that I was told that you were planning on having me jummped to take my cash.....I was told that we were racing at 11:00pm and that is in 15 min. I have the cash which is going to be held by a third party that is packing so if you get the bright idea of jumping people again you will find out the consequences!!!!!! when you are racing people for money you show up with it not I will go to the atm. that type of shit gets your ass beat. try going to yellow belly and see what happens.

so In reallity you are being punked out bitch.

No excuses in 10 mins punk.

you better find another 300 horses in your peace ass o3 corbra that got its ass drug by a stock c6 vett to 110. that shit dont cut it in my book newbi.

*btw....I never called the race off. read the post were it says if you dont have the cash the race is offf.........and I said that we will see what happens.....

Bazuko

Established Member
True_stang said:
Listen up mother ****er, I have heard a few things you were planning on tonight. I never called the race off. Also I heard from jarrett that you never had the 1000 cash. He said that you could pull it out of your atm 1 hour ago but You cant pull it out now??????lol on top of that I was told that you were planning on having me jummped to take my cash.....I was told that we were racing at 11:00pm and that is in 15 min. I have the cash which is going to be held by a third party that is packing so if you get the bright idea of jumping people again you will find out the consequences!!!!!! when you are racing people for money you show up with it not I will go to the atm. that type of shit gets your ass beat. try going to yellow belly and see what happens.

you better find another 300 horses in your peace ass o3 corbra that got its ass drug by a stock c6 vett to 110. that shit dont cut it in my book newbi.

*btw....I never called the race off. read the post were it says if you dont have the cash the race is offf.........and I said that we will see what happens.....

What are you talking about man?
Everyone was there asking about you. He even called you, but when he did your brother answered the phone.

Plus, you were the first one that said :
True_stang said:
might not be a race tomorrow, we'll see what happens :nono:

So, I just dont get it. You say that you are gonna race him, tehn you dont :dw:

And If It was me who was suppossed to race you for 1k, I wouldnt go through the hassle of pulling out money, when you had already said that the race might not be happening :shrug:

I remember when you had the same argument about a race between you and 11sec cobra. You even called me, to be the judge , but then you never called me back.

So, I am starting to think that all they say about you is true... Too much BS and you dont back it up.

If you wanted to race, you should have gone there..... ;-)
I had my camera with me tonight , so I would have had it all on tape :-D

So, is it on for next tues :rockon: day?

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
Mayar. You are so hilarious. 1st of all you say you are gonna show up and race for money. 2nd you make an excuse when you hear that Hugo was gonna lend Jasmit his slicks. Jasmit didnet bring the money cause we all knew you werent gonna show up. Like the time you were gonna race Taylor up at earmark . You were to pussy to drive into the parking lot to talk. You called me and said just follow me when i drive by. Anyways you missed out on a fun night. Maybe you should come out next wed. Bring like 50$ and race someone. Done be stupid and bring like 1000 to a damn street race. Use your brain. Thats what its there for. :fart:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
True_stang said:

Still talking shit that you never back up. True_stang claims over 700 rwhp yet he does not show and will not race anyone. I just dont understand the point of talking so much shit. oh well. So what was the results? Let me guess True_stang didnt show??????

Last edited:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
White_lightning said:
yeah. Jasmit was there.. ready and willing to race.. but no mahir...

That is a big ****ing surprise. So did you race Jasmit? White_lighting get on to AIM really quick!

Users who are viewing this thread