Silver with black wheels 03/04 cobra at sonic meet

Wh1teLightning

Bazuko.. so he still makes 40 rwhp more then i have ever made before my car started missfiring on 5 out of 6 cyl. .and he is still 200ish lbs lighter then me..
I wont be out this tues.. as i have prior commitments, maybe the week after that. and even if he doest beat me, which he should, he has a BIG weight and HP advantage on pump and race gas.

SupraT 4 U 2 NV

Established Member
White_lightning said:
Bazuko.. so he still makes 40 rwhp more then i have ever made before my car started missfiring on 5 out of 6 cyl. .and he is still 200ish lbs lighter then me..
I wont be out this tues.. as i have prior commitments, maybe the week after that. and even if he doest beat me, which he should, he has a BIG weight and HP advantage on pump and race gas.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah my race weight is blah blah blah blah my motor is blown blah blah blah blah.

Bazuko

Established Member
LOL!!. I really dont care who wins, I just wanna make my first video with that race. Everyone always wants to see: 03 Cobra vs. TT Supra, By Bazuko Production :idea: :rockon:

Bobby C 01TA

Established Member
i'll run the cobra or supra from a stop.. '01 LS1 TA with bolt ons.. 3200 stall.. stock suspension, full weight, no spray, no big cam, stock heads..stock gears, stock tranny.. 341rwhp. :)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Bobby C 01TA said:
i'll run the cobra or supra from a stop.. '01 LS1 TA with bolt ons.. 3200 stall.. stock suspension, full weight, no spray, no big cam, stock heads..stock gears, stock tranny.. 341rwhp. :)
I'll run you from a 20, I don't have a stall in the C6 yet. :(

Bazuko

Established Member
STROKD said:

Can I join? either from a dead stop, or from a 20 roll. I only have 300/340, but I just want to see how I do :( .
Once I get the swap done, we will race for $1 :rolling:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Bobby C 01TA said:

I already beat you from a stop and from a roll and that was many many mods ago. Wassup bobby! How is the car running? What are all you dfwstangs peeps doing talking shit on this site? lol We got Matt, Bobby, Dave, Shane, Wes.... All the big guns are coming out! I wish I still had DR's, I would jump in on this challenge! I will run you guys from a roll!

Last edited:

Bobby C 01TA

Established Member
STROKD said:

naaa i'm tired of running from a roll.. my last 10 races or so were from a roll.. i dont care about running from a roll wether I win or lose. i played everyone else' game, now time to play mine :-D .. i am pretty very beatable from a stop too :banana:

Bobby C 01TA

Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
I already beat you from a stop and from a roll and that was many many mods ago. Wassup bobby! How is the car running? What are all you dfwstangs peeps doing talking shit on this site? lol We got Matt, Bobby, Dave, Shane, Wes.... All the big guns are coming out! I wish I still had DR's, I would jump in on this challenge! I will run you guys from a roll!

when was this?! i'm trying to figure out which car I ran.. i've had a couple close runs with some stangs.. but i'll run again.. since u have tons more mods.. it should be a easy kill for you.. when and where? :)

btw.. when did we run and what gtg? what were u driving? must have been along time back cause i havent had a good run from a stop since like last september or earlier

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Bobby C 01TA said:
naaa i'm tired of running from a roll.. my last 10 races or so were from a roll.. i dont care about running from a roll wether I win or lose. i played everyone else' game, now time to play mine :-D .. i am pretty very beatable from a stop too :banana:
Well if it HAS to be from a stop, I'll run you in the stock Vert, it will be running in a few days. :pop:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
I'm not fast right now, I sold my blower for a better one, but am investing the money. Made $500 since last week, if it keeps it up, my blower sale will pay for a new one in a few months for cash. :coolman:

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
STROKD said:
Well if it HAS to be from a stop, I'll run you in the stock Vert, it will be running in a few days. :pop:
I remember seeing Bobby and strokd run dead stop. I belive strokd was on slicks in the blown foxbody. Dident catch bobby till like 120. On the Ol international speedway service road.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Bobby C 01TA said:
when was this?! i'm trying to figure out which car I ran.. i've had a couple close runs with some stangs.. but i'll run again.. since u have tons more mods.. it should be a easy kill for you.. when and where? :)

btw.. when did we run and what gtg? what were u driving? must have been along time back cause i havent had a good run from a stop since like last september or earlier

It was this last summer. There was a guy stu with a white camero that set it up. We were at Sonic in Garland. This summer when I get some new drags we of course can run again. Right now I have Piolet PS2's and I dont get traction till 3rd gear. I ran you like 5 times. 3 from a roll and then 2 from a stop. There was a friend of mine with a silver cobra that was there as well. Stu rode in his car to film it. I had a friend in my car. It was my cobra I was driving. Each time from a stop I would jump ahead and start pulling a car instantly and you would let off. At the time all I had was a 2.8 intake and exhaust. I wanted a chance to talk with you that night but you turned around and left after our runs. You seemed cool at the time but you had to go somewhere so I never got to meet you officially.

Will

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Bazuko said:
Is Justin a young guy with a black 99+GT, with deep dish bullets? If so, I think I met him last time...I was on my silver Saleen :uh oh:

No Hes 17, and is a bone stock 03 Auto

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Mr2liter said:
I remember seeing Bobby and strokd run dead stop. I belive strokd was on slicks in the blown foxbody. Dident catch bobby till like 120. On the Ol international speedway service road.
Yep, I let out after missing second in my blown tranny, and then got back in it after giving Bobby about a 10 car length advantage. :uh oh:

Bobby C 01TA

Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
It was this last summer. There was a guy stu with a white camero that set it up. We were at Sonic in Garland. This summer when I get some new drags we of course can run again. Right now I have Piolet PS2's and I dont get traction till 3rd gear. I ran you like 5 times. 3 from a roll and then 2 from a stop. There was a friend of mine with a silver cobra that was there as well. Stu rode in his car to film it. I had a friend in my car. It was my cobra I was driving. Each time from a stop I would jump ahead and start pulling a car instantly and you would let off. At the time all I had was a 2.8 intake and exhaust. I wanted a chance to talk with you that night but you turned around and left after our runs. You seemed cool at the time but you had to go somewhere so I never got to meet you officially.

Will

Ohhh ya I remember.. we went a few times.. the one off the light right by the bridge was the 2nd or 3rd run we went from where I beleive u even got me off the launch.. lol i am still on those nitto dr's.. been on those for too long.. my dumbass is waiting for cords to show.. but i have new ones in the garage.. but ya I remember those races.. good times! We will defintely have to run again sometime.. i'm going to probably get the new Nittos on this week or maybe even get some ET streets.. I think Stew was filming with a digital camera with no audio?..blah.

I havent done anything new to the car yet since 2002. Just lid/cutout/headers/3200 stall and a ls6 cam from a Z06. 341rwhp :burnout:

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Bobby C 01TA said:
Ohhh ya I remember.. we went a few times.. the one off the light right by the bridge was the 2nd or 3rd run we went from where I beleive u even got me off the launch.. lol i am still on those nitto dr's.. been on those for too long.. my dumbass is waiting for cords to show.. but i have new ones in the garage.. but ya I remember those races.. good times! We will defintely have to run again sometime.. i'm going to probably get the new Nittos on this week or maybe even get some ET streets.. I think Stew was filming with a digital camera with no audio?..blah.

I havent done anything new to the car yet since 2002. Just lid/cutout/headers/3200 stall and a ls6 cam from a Z06. 341rwhp :burnout:
Bobby, youll have to let me drive your car at a gtg for a few, I was thinking bout a 3200 for the C6, want to see how it is.. i'll let you drive the 6 if you want as trade... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread