Silver with black wheels 03/04 cobra at sonic meet

Bazuko

Established Member
I am not sure if he postson here, my its my neighbors friend. He lives in Plano.

I think he said that it was putting 518 to the wheels... Did you race him? Whya re you asking? :shrug: . Very nice car... :beer:

Wh1teLightning

Bazuko said:
I am not sure if he postson here, my its my neighbors friend. He lives in Plano.

I think he said that it was putting 518 to the wheels... Did you race him? Whya re you asking? :shrug: . Very nice car... :beer:
nope.. he raced a friend of mines C6...
i only make 400 rwhp:) shouldnt be much of a challenge for him, thought if given the chance.. i would race.

Bazuko

Established Member
White_lightning said:
nope.. he raced a friend of mines C6...
i only make 400 rwhp:) shouldnt be much of a challenge for him, thought if given the chance.. i would race.

Are you talking about stroked? with the orange c6? What is he putting down to the wheels?

I only make about 350rwhp, maybe we can go for a lil fun next tuesday... Ill be there on a 00silver(Saleen CLone) with chrome Y2k's .

See you there tuesday at 8 pm!! :rockon: . There is suppossed to be a lot of cars out there!!

Wh1teLightning

Bazuko said:
Are you talking about stroked? with the orange c6? What is he putting down to the wheels?

I only make about 350rwhp, maybe we can go for a lil fun next tuesday... Ill be there on a 00silver(Saleen CLone) with chrome Y2k's .

See you there tuesday at 8 pm!! :rockon: . There is suppossed to be a lot of cars out there!!
strokd's c6 makes 350/360 ish rwhp..

some how it seems like you are underquoting your numbers:)
im slow:) and easy to beat.. i just want to see how i do against a 500 rwhp cobra.

Last edited by a moderator:

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Bazuko said:

"IF" he is making 518 and I realize you said you "Think", then something is seriously wrong with his car now. From what I heard it was a close race up till 110 then the cobra pulled about a car or so ahead up to 130. There is noway a 518rwhp cobra despite its weight should be be a close race with a 350'ish rwhp auto c6 despite it weighing round 700lbs less....418 sounds more like it to me. If he is putting down that kind of power, he would have to have bull bolt on's including a ported blower unless he's spraying. Just my 2 cents.

Bazuko

Established Member
yeah, maybe you are right. They were parked right next to me after the race, and I overheard them talk. He said something that ended on 18. You are probably right.

oh, and white lightning.... I think Iam overstimating my numbers, last time I was at the dyno. I put down 300rwhp/350rwhp. So, I think I only have 315rwhp with the last bolt on I put.

Who knows? :shrug: . But Ill run ya anyways...just for braggin rights :-D

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
I was the other cobra out there, but my car is actually black. When i got my ID I was supposed to get a silver 04 but when they went to pick it up for me, they realized that it had been messed with and the wheels had been stolen so I decided against getting it.

Wh1teLightning

Bazuko said:
yeah, maybe you are right. They were parked right next to me after the race, and I overheard them talk. He said something that ended on 18. You are probably right.

oh, and white lightning.... I think Iam overstimating my numbers, last time I was at the dyno. I put down 300rwhp/350rwhp. So, I think I only have 315rwhp with the last bolt on I put.

Who knows? :shrug: . But Ill run ya anyways...just for braggin rights :-D
sure.. with me in my car.. im right at 4000lbs... its a heavy fat pig.. so i dont mind racing.. maybe me, you and the other cobra can go 3 wide..

seems like every post you make your power drops:) like you are trying to bait me:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazuko

Established Member
White_lightning said:
sure.. with me in my car.. im right at 4000lbs... its a heavy fat pig.. so i dont mind racing.. maybe me, you and the other cobra can go 3 wide..

seems like every post you make your power drops:) like you are trying to bait me:)

My bad, did I say 300rwhp? I mean 280rwhp ;-) .. I have dfwsstang stickers on my quater side windows. Come over and introduce yourself if I see you, I will be with my neighbor he has an 03 white Mach1 with Black dee dish bullets

Wh1teLightning

Bazuko said:
My bad, did I say 300rwhp? I mean 280rwhp ;-) .. I have dfwsstang stickers on my quater side windows. Come over and introduce yourself if I see you, I will be with my neighbor he has an 03 white Mach1 with Black dee dish bullets
Cool cool.. Will do.. I was the only one out there last time in a supra... and im hard to miss.. im 5'7" 300lbs.. and was out there in a Punisher shirt... if i make it out there next week i will come over and say whats up...

Mr2liter

New SVT Killer
Established Member
True_stang said:
that car dynoed 526 rwhp, and is a turd. white lightening you would probably beat that kid from a dead stop he doesnt know how to drive.
Mayar you are such an idiot. Please dont talk crap about people that you OWE MONEY TO YOU TURD> Jasmit is the owner of the silver 03 with black rims david. If you want I can set you up a race. Just AIM me.
Sergey

mach1pannu

Established Member
first off, im the one with the 03 cobra w/the black bullitts, second "True_Stang" (which is probably mahar) you are a fat pussy, a compulsive liar, and need to stop talkin so much BS, third when have i ever cared who can beat me and who cant? at least i dont lie to make myself look good.. grow up, either way your to much of a wuss to comfront me for stealing my wheels.. and just to let you know, i know how to drive, you can ask anyone that has seen me, and my 03 isnt the nicest one, but at least i dont flaunt it around, like someone who can barely fit in it.. screw this i remember back in the day you used to get on boards and talk crap, your still doing it? thats sad.. People get on here to talk, not to talk shit. i'd love to see a race between me and you on tuesday.. so you can finally shut the fat hole.

yes and my car did make 526 on the race JDM tune w/o the x-pipe, i have the papers here are my mods 04SilverSerpent:

Apten w/ ported plenum / BBK TB / 2.8 pulley / twin 100mm jdm idlers / powerstack filter w/MAF adapter / upr x-pipe / borla stingers / JDM SCT tune (street/race)

so 04SilverSerpent, maybe those are bull bolt-ons, but whatever you heard about that race is totally wrong, i can get a hold of my friend that was filming it if you want and i can bring that if you come this tuesday. that C6 was badass and beautiful.. we were just havin fun.

White_lightning: i was talkin to my friend that was with me that day about your greenish supra, it looks nice man i thought about gettin a supra before i got this, yeah dont listen to true_stang he is the biggest *** you will ever meet. man ill be there tuesday, we can go screw around if you want, i dont have any tires lol but i will anyway. you can ask anyone i just go out and have fun if i loose, i loose its not like i dont like what my car does anyway

Users who are viewing this thread