SCORE!!!!!!! My New (Literally) 1609 Original Mile 1992 Deep Emerald Green Mustang GT

TheGovernment

Established Member
I had that exact same car LOL. I got it from a friends dad when I was 17, tore out the 302 and put in a 351 windsor with 390HP. It was fun as hell.

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Sweet! I hope you're not gonna ruin this car with mods.

No sir, I will be returning the car to it's factory glory carefulling removing the add-on's and replacing with the OEM parts and certain new OEM replacement parts.

Nice! Hope you can show locally some time. It would be nice to see up close! (But not touch!)

I do plan to be at a few shows at some point

What are your goals or plans for this unbelievably clean fox?

Returning the car to factory OEM specs. Then just enjoy it locally every once and a while. The car will remain extremely low miles for as long as I own it. I haven't even decisded if I have the heart to mod the 95 yet, may keep that one factory as well. I have a 9 sec fox I can play with when I get the itch. These cars are so pleasurable to drive when they are stock and nice.

wow that is one clean fox!

Thanks.

I had that exact same car LOL. I got it from a friends dad when I was 17, tore out the 302 and put in a 351 windsor with 390HP. It was fun as hell.

It's a great color combo. I believe Ford produced 2,222 GT's in 92 with the PA paint code. I ordered a Deluxe Marti report for this one though so we'll see what that says.

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Killer find OP!!!!
Thanks

Front plates, what a shame. :(

I would be yanking that dash pad ASAP!

At least it's a Ford OEM bracket. Dash pad is already pulled. Everything was beyond mint and no adheshive residue from the velcro

Amazing! Congrats!

I'm jelly.

awesome find

Great find OP.

Thanks gang

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
Cars like this always tear me up a little because it's such a beautiful car, but at the same time, it'll get its doors blown off by a 4 door Kia. I say mod the hell out of it!

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Nice find! I haven't seen a fox that clean since I bought my last one NEW in 1990.... Lol!

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Looks good, but with the miles what can you do with it? Wipe it with a diaper every week and open the garage door?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I sort of agree with above.

It's an awesome find, and it'd be neat to have. But I wouldn't enjoy it. It's too nice of an older clean vintage-like piece to enjoy driving.

I do enjoy people like you exist to take care of these things though. In another 20-30 years the already low number of mint cars will continhe to drop and ones like yours will be amazing to see at shows.

97gts

Established Member
Great find. I know of an original owner 95 gt with 56k miles. It is clean as hell. I think he wants 6k for it.

Users who are viewing this thread