SCORE!!!!!!! My New (Literally) 1609 Original Mile 1992 Deep Emerald Green Mustang GT

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Well after scoring my recent 27k original mile 95 GT that is an insanely clean one owner car, my lucky streak continues. I came across this 1609 original mile 1992 GT Deep Emerald Green/Titanium, 5-Speed, Titanium interior and struck a deal. This car was purchased new at Friendly Ford in Las Vegas and stayed there throughout its life. The owner drove it to a car show or two a year. It is the epitome of a new fox time capsule with museum quality preservation. The previous original owner passed and I was able to purchase this car from a friend of the original owner’s widow.

To say the original owner was anal would be the understatement of the year. He never went to a gas station – filled it in the garage. I have the original keys unused with dealer stock numbers and ford tags, every oil filter container lid with oil change date and mileage info – he changed it 16 times since purchased in the 1609 miles! Every piece of original documentation was included – window sticker, smog checks, owner’s manuals, child safety in new packaging, servicing invoices, etc. Even has the cargo net, hatch sunshade, child safety buckle in new packaging. The original owner did add a couple of billet and chrome accessories in the interior and under the hood, but I am in the process of easily returning the car to its factory glory with OEM parts included in the sale.

It’s always been a dream to own a showroom fox and I’m lucky enough to have one in my favorite color of all the foxes! Interior still has the new car smell! Here are a couple of teaser pics – more to come!

Matt

new%20fox%201.jpg

new%20fox%203.jpg

new%20fox%202.jpg

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member

Unreal, congrats to you!

Thanks gents.

Damn it OP, you come in here with an awesome story, and that's all the pics you post? :(

Haha, good things come to those who wait.

You better get busy cutting it up!! J/k. Beautiful fox

The thought of that sentence just made me throw up in my mouth. haha thanks.

That's insane.

Congrats OP

Thank you sir

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Congrats! It's so cool to see that there are all original, low mileage, Foxbody Mustangs still out there.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
That's awesome, definitely one of my favorite colors. With it not being a 93 Cobra, I wonder if it's not one of the lowest mileage fox GT's in existence??

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member

Dude, that's all the pics you have to share!!!! Congrats? haha!

This thread sucks. We don't believe you bought this car till we see 10 pics of car inside and outside.

Should have come in here prepared w/more pics!

Congrats though, that's quite the find.

Congrats! It's so cool to see that there are all original, low mileage, Foxbody Mustangs still out there.

Ahahahaha!

Congrats on the find but we need more pics!

Awesome fox! Great find!!

That's awesome, definitely one of my favorite colors. With it not being a 93 Cobra, I wonder if it's not one of the lowest mileage fox GT's in existence??

More pictures now or gtfo!!!!!

Haha, tough crowd. Thanks for the compliments guys. This is the only other pic I have at the moment. I'll try to take some more later today out in the sun. You can see the minor billet/chrome accessories he added, but I have all the original parts down to the original hoses and plugwires.

engine%20bay.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread