SCORE!!!!!!! My New (Literally) 1609 Original Mile 1992 Deep Emerald Green Mustang GT

Kiohtee

Established Member
I think it looks rough for 1,700 miles... But I'll do you a solid and take it off your hands for $500. Cash in hand. Let me know.

Oh sorry, this isn't Craigslist. :poke:

Nice grab OP!

R-CODE

Established Member
there was one i was looking @on eBay. '92 GT Vert Emerald Green/White Interior&top 6,500mi. $19K. Mecum Auction had one 9,500mi. for $9,500. i would make it look like the GT in Menace to Society.
Nice find. may i ask what you paid?

Gotti

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Here are a few pics!

photo%202.jpg

photo%201.jpg

photo%203.jpg

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Holy shit!!!!

Score is an understatement.

That is nutz...great find!!!

Wow. And I thought I was lucky to find a notch with "74k" miles. Congrats op clean looking ride.

Thanks guys!

I think it looks rough for 1,700 miles... But I'll do you a solid and take it off your hands for $500. Cash in hand. Let me know.

Oh sorry, this isn't Craigslist. :poke:

Nice grab OP!

Haha........I'll pass thanks.

The term "clean fox" has just been redefined. Nice score.

Thanks boys!

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
there was one i was looking @on eBay. '92 GT Vert Emerald Green/White Interior&top 6,500mi. $19K. Mecum Auction had one 9,500mi. for $9,500. i would make it look like the GT in Menace to Society.
Nice find. may i ask what you paid?

Gotti

+ 1 on what does something like that go for?

Thanks. Sorry I don't share that kind of information.

Amazing find looks amazing.

Nothing much like it available for purchase that I've seen lately. Here's something vaguely similar from last year http://bringatrailer.com/2014/08/05/10k-mile-1993-ford-mustang-lx-5-0/

SmokeGreyHatch, I hope you bring it out to the Pavilions before the weather gets too hot.

Thanks guys. Most of the less than 5k miles cars are either special edition verts or 93 cobras. Ard to find a clean 5.0 notch or hatch with this kind of mileage. Not sure if I will have this out at Pavillions.

Users who are viewing this thread