Sad day - Car has to go...

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
The wife unexpectedly after 11 years got a call yesterday that her company declared bankruptcy and shut there doors. :nonono:

After me being laid off for over a year, and now back to work things were just swingin our way.

I've realized that she needs some time off to stay home with our little girl. More important things you know.

I just can't believe it....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...067-2004-ford-mustang-cobra.html#post10787526

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
family first bro! best of luck to you, and you know when things pick back up later you can buy another Cobra.

zukman31

Established Member
Ive always said family comes first.. I hate to hear that your having to get rid of your Cobra but things will get better. Good luck to you and your family..

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Ive always said family comes first.. I hate to hear that your having to get rid of your Cobra but things will get better. Good luck to you and your family..

I by no means HAVE to. Im choosing to because my wife needs a break. :burnout:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Dang o' dang and good luck with selling your car. Mine might be gone next year to put an inground pool in. Won't think twice about it either.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
So sorry to hear this.:(

These are very difficult economic times, after I healed up it took what felt like forever to finally find someone to hire me.

I hope you get a good price for the Cobra and in a timely manner.

Good luck to you and your family, be well.:beer:

04nccobra

Established Member
Whenever financial stress happens the car (toy) should be the 1st thing to go. I've seen it happen over and over somewbody looses their job and they decided not to pay for essentials or get behind on loan payments in order to keep their toys (bike, boat, car) it's just a recipe for financial dissaster.

You are doing the right thing, you can always replace the car later when conditions are right for you. Best of luck.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It definately sucks, but you are doing the right thing. I too was faced with the difficult decision last year and had to sell my Comp. Orange. It was either have a car that I am still paying for sit in the garage, or sell it to enable us to pay off some debt, relieve me of a car payment, vacation a little with the family, pay for braces, gymnastics, soccer....etc.

At first it was a tough decision, but quickly it became easy as family is first. I don't regret it, but damn do I miss it. Terminators are becoming scarce and a CO Terminator even more!

Good luck to you and your wife.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear you're selling your gorgeous Cobra, but even more sorry to hear that your wife's company has gone under. You're doing the right thing and in time you'll have another muscle car in your garage. I'm sure your wife is very appreciative of what you're doing. You're a good man!

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Thanks fellas.

Means alot coming from you ol' timers. :beer:

This truly is a GREAT community... I'm gonna miss it. :(

DRAGUL

Established Member
Sorry for you're situation. It is nice to see that you are putting your wife first before the toys. Better things down the road. Good luck.

chitowncobra

Established Member
sorry for your misfortune!! things will get better for you and your family!! when one door closes another one opens with new and better experiences in your life!! good luck my friend!!:):):)

Users who are viewing this thread