Sad day - Car has to go...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Dang o' dang and good luck with selling your car. Mine might be gone next year to put an inground pool in. Won't think twice about it either.

i almost did that. almost bought a house with an inground pool. then i talked to some friends who own/owned one and im glad i changed my mind lol. we went with an above ground pool instead. plus you'll save about $15k! lol.

Thanks fellas.

Means alot coming from you ol' timers. :beer:

This truly is a GREAT community... I'm gonna miss it. :(

sorry to hear the news man. and i just got that tank out to you too! im sure someone will take it off your hands since im about to run out again lol.

and you dont have to go anywhere. there are plenty of us still here who dont have terminators any more. i sold mine so i could finally put my family in a house, that we own, i miss the car but we're already talking about getting something like it again. it must be harder for you though since you bought yours brand new off the lot. maybe next time, when youre ready, you can pick up a brand new gt500 off the lot. :beer:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Noodles, that's the measure of a man right there my friend. No car can ever come close to the happy laughter of your own child or having a wife that sees you as the man she always dreamed of. It's just a car. You are doing what's right by the most important people in your life and my hat is off to you.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Dang o' dang and good luck with selling your car. Mine might be gone next year to put an inground pool in. Won't think twice about it either.

I'm in the same boat with the pool thing Brian. Business has been so slow and I promissed my kids an inground pool last year that is scheduled to be installed after the 4th of July. I have a 66 coupe I will get rid of 1st though. My wife always complains that I have all these cars that I dont drive. Women just dont understand!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I know exactly how you feel man. You are making the right decision.

Good luck to you and your wife.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Really sad to see it go Justin, but as everybody said you're making the right decision. You shouldn't have a problem moving it pretty quickly. If things keep going the way they are mine probably won't be too far behind. Best of luck man, and hopefully you stick around.

Mustang289

Established Member
I understand, I had to part with my mustang years ago for the same reason. Many guys have mentioned family first, they're dead on correct. With the Cobra fever in you, I'm confident there will be another one in your stable some day. And yes, I think you will enjoy that one as much as your current ride. I've got an 04 term, and I enjoy this car as much or more than my Mustang I had to sell.

Good luck to you and your family!

04SVTMystic