RPR this Friday

chao5.0

Established Member
It was pushed due to that crappy weather around the weekend. It's the Toys for Tots drive also, so they still wanted to have one.

yep, good thing they did to because last Saturday was miserable and the turnout would've sucked.

clean92lx

Established Member
Who all would be interested in taking shit into our own hands and getting a meet going Saturday night?

1. Clean92lx

onebadgsx

Established Member
Sat is cars and coffee and westside mustangs toys for tots show and shine car show. Let me know what yall are talking about doing

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Who all would be interested in taking shit into our own hands and getting a meet going Saturday night?

1. Clean92lx

I would. I only can make it every other Sat though.

Do you know who has a dark 11-12 5.0 in Katy with "Horses" on the license plate? I think it was the Kona Blue but it could've been any other dark flavor. I only saw it on the feeder for a few seconds.

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
Never seen it. I know KBLEO lives in katy he has a kona 2011 5.0 but I don't think he has personalized plates...

Can you make it this Saturday?

Last edited:

old_goat

Established Member
I'm pretty much forbidden from the street things due to my career ;)

I'm too old for the street thing and like you, my job could take away my company truck if I got in a bind with contest of speed ticket or something like that.

In my younger and wilder days I used to hang out in 'Mexico' all the time, but that was at 'Boystown'. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread