RPR this Friday

65fastback2+2

Established Member
ugh...wanted to go tonight but my dad drug his feet...looks like no go. he wants to wait till next week and go...when it rains lol

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Decided to stay home just been running around a lot on my off time this week and need a night at home relaxing.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I also pussed out because of the transmission problem that showed up today. I know I don't shift into 5th or 6th but I'd like to minimize any repair costs.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
You guys didn't miss anything but being pissed off.......

It took me over two hours to make one pass, I was in the staging lanes by 7, and didn't make my pass till past 9pm. Alot of breakdowns and shit on over the track, I was hoping to crack 9s last night but that didn't happen. The only pass I made was a 10.3 at 135mph and spun like hell out the hole. It didn't help my burnout sucked, I lost power once I put it in 2nd and wheels stopped spinning for whatever reason. We ended up leaving after that because the lanes for packed 6 lanes deep.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JK2D6PY_jDE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
Weather looking better. These slicks aren't going to pop their cherry sitting in the garage!

Damn I wish I still lived there so we could have a equal tire rematch.... Closest track to austin is 60 miles out and it's nothing special (little river)

clean92lx

Established Member
Hey guys, We are planning a track rental in April at lonestar motorsports park in sealy. We need about 10 more heads. If you're interested, check out the thread in the taste of home>Texas section.

Users who are viewing this thread