3. D98GT (hopefully!)
4. Katy,TX5.0
5. 20lbbooster
6. old_goat
7. LSKILLA
8. stretchb (scared of the paxton boys)

D98GT

Established Member
I'll be there in the ghost. New car (2013 Boss302, D1sc, t56 magnum xl, tuned by TSS)

I'm interested to see Travis' old car run:banana: I've never seen it at the track before.

I'll be the first to say that I am going to crack Larrys ass. Just saying....

konabluekiller

Established Member
Casper (the ghost) hasn't been on the track with the t56. Also it's been retuned and picked up 100whp now as of last week. Just not sure if the 3.73 gears are gonna work right

old_goat

Established Member
Please forgive me for going off topic for a quick second, but since we have a bunch of Houston area guys, I would like some help or a suggestion.

I recently purchased a set of long tubes and a X pipe. I contacted two places that really deal with GM cars, but do some Mustang mods and the price at one was $600 and $750 for the other. Does anybody know a quality place that would do the install for cheaper, but not a fly by night place?

I know there's a really good place in Orange, but that's too far away.

The tune isn't a problem as I will just have my Bama tune updated, so all I need is the labor to install those parts.

Thanks.............and also........again, forgive me for getting off topic. Feel free to PM me so this thread can stay on topic.

old_goat

Established Member
Looks like 60-80 percent chance of rain Friday 12/6/13.

Too bad, as it should be in the 40's during the racing hours, however there may be a terrible head wind.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Damn that sucks fellas....how about we start a list for next week, the last day of the season, I should be able to make that one.

Dec. 13th RPR track day
1.TexasStang

Users who are viewing this thread