RPR this Friday

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Exactly what I was thinking. I have Grabber Blue 2012. -Rich

Sounds good. I'm in a metallic red '11. - Ryan

I need to check my DR's and make sure they are in decent shape still... haven't used them in over a year.

clean92lx

Established Member
I'm off today so I was planning on leaving around 5 to get there close to when they open(6) and beat the crowds.

Lowes parking lot? What time did you want to leave?

Sounds good but I can probably be to the lowes by 5:15...

Edit: I'll just leave work a little early so I can be there by 5. We're talking about the lowes on fry and I-10 right?

Last edited:

20lbbooster

Established Member
Ill be there in my 2013 black, bone stock GT with 15" drag radials on race stars out back that look way too small! There will be 2 or 3 other 5.0s with me. Sounds like there will be a ton of mustangs out!

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Sucks that it's been about a month and a half since it's opened but I'm headed to work in the next hour or so.....you guys have fun, hopefully next Friday the weather will be as good as tonight's.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Plenty of times I've had to miss because of work so I know how it feels.

Washing the car at lightning speed for tomorrow so you guys don't leave without me.

Last edited:

old_goat

Established Member
I'll be there, 2013 deep impact blue. Big guy, late 50's, wearing a black Ford hat. I'm pretty sure that 20 lb. booster will know me.

onebadgsx

Established Member
What pulley are you running tonight? I'm guessing that private track day rental didn't go so well from your projections, never heard back from you with the results.

10.000 @ 139 spinning my ass off on old slicks.

Swapped to 3.47 pulley and broke the belt....

Car is hitting limiter bad tonight. Not 1 clean pass. Either convertor or trans clutches are going.... 60 is great now from new tires. Mph is way back down... something not right

old_goat

Established Member
I only made 3 runs, but I joined the 11 second club. Barely (11.97) but who cares. :thumbsup:

I'm sure I would've been deeper in the 11.9's, maybe even an 11.8, but when the car shifted between 3rd and 4th, I lost about 2,000 rpms. I'll get a datalog to Bama next week to see if we can correct this problem.

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
Ran 11.1 @123 but my window switch is set to turn the nitrous off at 6800 rpms and I was hitting 6800 rpm before the finish line so I was coasting through the traps.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
10.000 @ 139 spinning my ass off on old slicks.

Swapped to 3.47 pulley and broke the belt....

Car is hitting limiter bad tonight. Not 1 clean pass. Either convertor or trans clutches are going.... 60 is great now from new tires. Mph is way back down... something not right

That sucks man, I hate messing with the belt on the Paxton which is why I'm going turbo. I guess time to upgrade the cluthes/input shaft and might as well let Chris look at the TC.....you gonna drop the tranny off at circle d? Let me know if you do what they charge you to swap the cluthes/input shaft.

BTW what did you 60ft tonight?

Last edited:

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Ran 11.1 @123 but my window switch is set to turn the nitrous off at 6800 rpms and I was hitting 6800 rpm before the finish line so I was coasting through the traps.

Spin that baby to at least to 7300, hell I shift at 7500rpm....I think the rev limiter on an auto is 7700rpm.

onebadgsx

Established Member
That sucks man, I hate messing with the belt on the Paxton which is why I'm going turbo. I guess time to upgrade the cluthes/input shaft and might as well let Chris look at the TC.....you gonna drop the tranny off at circle d? Let me know if you do what they charge you to swap the cluthes/input shaft.

BTW what did you 60ft tonight?

I talked to circle d yesterday. 3800 to build.

1.47 60' tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread