RPR this Friday

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Anyone going? Should be the best weather of the year so far for us Houston area folks.

What do yall think about the white race stars?
CAM00081_zps4a5988d0.jpg

clean92lx

Established Member
I plan on going to RPR Friday night and to the grudge race in sealy Saturday night. If I really want to piss the wife off, ill head to hmp Sunday night LOL

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
come to Lufkin on sat. get a lot more passes in.

I would seriously think about coming down but I got some Halloween parties to attend.

Do u by any chance know the weight of ur rim and tire combo

No I don't but I can get a weight for you tomorrow before I slap them on

I plan on going to RPR Friday night and to the grudge race in sealy Saturday night. If I really want to piss the wife off, ill head to hmp Sunday night LOL

I cut two wife's loose, so no chain and ball here bro......just child support/visitation and I can honestly say it's drama free. :beer:

clean92lx

Established Member
Haha I hear that, I guess that explains why your sig is much longer than mine too. If I didn't have 3 mouths to feed I would have so much more done to my car by now.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Haha I hear that, I guess that explains why your sig is much longer than mine too. If I didn't have 3 mouths to feed I would have so much more done to my car by now.

I've got to feed 3 mouths too, to the sum of $1500 a month and that's not counting the money I spend on them when there with me twice during the week and every other weekend.....so literally it's closer to the $2200 dollar range once you pay for expenses/insurance/an actually child support. The kicker is I'm not having to pay for those purse's/make-up/cloth's my ex loved to pick up on a regular basis haha.:beer:

Heading out there tomorrow night to try the setup and see how it runs.

How do you think she gonna do?

Flaco1

Established Member
How do you think she gonna do?[/QUOTE]

She is running strong. Hopefully it will hook on the 20in drag radials. First time with auto swap and built motor. Looking for my 1st 10 sec slip.

D98GT

Established Member
Wrecked it last friday during our rain that we had; tore it up pretty good but it'll be back soon with a new look.

clean92lx

Established Member
Wrecked it last friday during our rain that we had; tore it up pretty good but it'll be back soon with a new look.

Damn that sucks. I was out that night too on drag radials and it was pretty interesting to say the least. Damn weather.com dropped rain chance to 5% so I tried to hit up hmp and ended up getting caught in rain for over an hour.

trakit

Established Member
Lonestar Motorsports Park in Sealy will be the most runs by far. Anyone going to Sealy Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread