RPR this Friday

clean92lx

Established Member
Spin that baby to at least to 7300, hell I shift at 7500rpm....I think the rev limiter on an auto is 7700rpm.

It'll be good set at 7k I don't wanna rev that high on the stock intake and spraying nitrous. I think with a few adjustments and a track that isn't too cold I should easily go mid 10's

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Had a great time. Was really crowded. No better times though and the tires are going up for sale. Need slicks.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Had a great time. Was really crowded. No better times though and the tires are going up for sale. Need slicks.

Man I should of posted up that I was going... So I could actually meet you guys. Which was yours? What tires? I need to get some Dr's, I think my car will be OK on them since I'm an auto

clean92lx

Established Member

You don't "need" slicks. It was cold last night, I usually cut 1.60 on motor and was only doing 1.85 last night because the track was cold. And I'm on 18" MT ET Streets.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Hey John you still running just a tune and h-pipe?

Yes sir, Bama tune and h pipe..unfortunately I've been out of work since November.... So mod money has been non existent.

Still work for the rail road but a lot of jobs got cut at the end of the year.... Hopefully I'll catch something soon.

Last edited:

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
You don't "need" slicks. It was cold last night, I usually cut 1.60 on motor and was only doing 1.85 last night because the track was cold. And I'm on 18" MT ET Streets.

I went and practiced today with 32 psi, no burnout, and got them to hook launching at 2k and slipping the clutch. I might give it another go in two weeks.

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Good to meet some of you guys last night. No PB for me either. Spin city except the last run when I figured out my tune was shifting 500 rpms early. I didn't want to go back to my old one and wait 1.5 hours in line again at that point. Maybe one day I'll get that 11.99 or faster haha. Maybe if I had left the spare + jack at home...

Last edited:

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
That's still pretty damn good John for you being on street tires.....maybe if you got an AED like most of us you would see 11's maybe haha jp with you man.

Who's down for next weekend if the weather holds?

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
Did anyone run a 2013 black srt8? He ran a 12.9 and got beat by my friends two valve and has taken it personal and has started threatening him. Just wondering if anyone had videos of his car running other 5.0s, he said he never lost.

KBLEO

Established Member
Did anyone run a 2013 black srt8? He ran a 12.9 and got beat by my friends two valve and has taken it personal and has started threatening him. Just wondering if anyone had videos of his car running other 5.0s, he said he never lost.

LOL. How old was this child doing this threatening?

Katy TX5.0

Established Member

I saw that car. How can he threaten someone he just met at the track?

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
He has ran around with us for a little while now. I think he is my age, 21. I didn't get to go race Friday because of work, so I didn't see the races first hand. But I did see the shit talking lol. I'm just curious if anyone raced him and beat him and maybe had video lol.

Users who are viewing this thread