Raced a TT Cobra!!!!

Stangcharger

forged 4.2L v6
Established Member
lol wow sounded mainly like a traction fight..

I saw some insane cars at HPP while i was there. Manny was trying to get me to go turbo and I am not saying i wont yet. He is gonna price a custom hpp kit for me with a 68mm turbo i think. So we will see.

yall need to race again with some tires under ya.

blownaltered

Established Member
Hey Dan!!

No one cares!!

HPP > Gearheads. ( THIS CRAP IS GETTING OLD )

Come throw down from a roll to see which shop built the faster car. I'll run you slipping clutch, short shifting and with shit tires!!

Personally I think the shop wars are getting old. Yeah HPP has some fast cars, not saying they don't. Gearheads has some fast cars coming out pretty soon. Don't forget how long HPP has been in business compared to Gearheads. HPP has had alot more time to have people put a crap load of money in there cars. Both shop are more than able to build 1000 plus rwhp cars. I feel weird I need to lay down now.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
When I put the turbo on my car this year.

Come back and talk that shit when you get it done. Until then, STFU. Both cars are purpose built, your car is a track whore and Foof's is a street car. He drives it to Austin all the time! He likes the IRS right now. Perhaps he'll convert to solid rear, but he's not doing that right now. Right now he's looking to start another project and enjoy the Cobra the way it is.

Plus, you can say anything you want about "real men racing from a dig" That's a weak attempt at insulting his pride to get him to race to your advantage. I can do the same thing- " Hey Dan, go **** your mother. "

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Whah, whah, whah, get the sand out yuppie brat. You're all fine and well when I'm your biggest cheerleader other times, but I give you a little shit and Mangina gets loaded with sand. Get over it.

Btw, I don't remember the price on the tranny and clutch, how much was it again?

what difference does it make, it'll be overpriced to you and you won't buy it anyways right? No wonder you hate Vanderschot so much, you both like shit for free like he does... something in common you didn't know you had...:lol1:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Come back and talk that shit when you get it done. Until then, STFU. Both cars are purpose built, your car is a track whore and Foof's is a street car. He drives it to Austin all the time! He likes the IRS right now. Perhaps he'll convert to solid rear, but he's not doing that right now. Right now he's looking to start another project and enjoy the Cobra the way it is.

Plus, you can say anything you want about "real men racing from a dig" That's a weak attempt at insulting his pride to get him to race to your advantage. I can do the same thing- " Hey Dan, go **** your mother. "
LMFAO:lol: Nice!!! Purpose built. I don't think so. The only thing built was a powerful engine. What about the suspension or rearend so that power can be put to the ground? I just think it's funny that he is scared to race my car at the track and I'm only have a small 150 shot on the car. He should be able to ease it out of the hole and pass me by. What's driving it everyday have to do with IRS or Solid rear? My solid rear Mach drives awesome and I drive the car all the time all over the place. He wanted to call me out for an illegal and unsafe hwy run, but doesn't want to run at a place where it is legal and safe. :shrug: I guess he will have to wait till later on to see how fast this GHP built car is when they finish with the build.
Untill then :beer:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Scared of running you??

... Dan, I have to tell you dude, no offense... but you aren't even on the radar anymore. :shrug:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
what difference does it make, it'll be overpriced to you and you won't buy it anyways right? No wonder you hate Vanderschot so much, you both like shit for free like he does... something in common you didn't know you had...:lol1:

I can't believe you would even put me in the same post as that douchebag. If I can't goof on you I guess I won't say anything to at all. You know how the group is, we razz eachother all the time and you can't seem to deal with it. I'll layoff of ya.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I can't believe you would even put me in the same post as that douchebag. If I can't goof on you I guess I won't say anything to at all. You know how the group is, we razz eachother all the time and you can't seem to deal with it. I'll layoff of ya.

PM sent...

racerbox77

Established Member
Yep.. not going to say who but it's blue and not Manny's..

Car is straight up sick.. First race is not a race, I hit it in 3rd and went totally STROKD sideways and let out.

Second race from 60.. I roll into it then pedal it three times at the top of third, hit fourth and wonder why I'm not hosing the tires! My intercooler was dry again I later found out. At the very end of the pull the blue TT car was a car length ahead. Definitely a close and fun race.

He was on some shit tires too, so we were both pedaling it like crazy. When we both get some tires that'll hook it's going to be a good race for sure!

Definitely was a ton of fun and always good to race friends. BTW, it was built at HPP.. gearheads ain't got shit that'll run with these cars. :fart:

Rollin into third gear and still breakin loose? That sounds like fun! and sounds like you need some better tires yes?

PS: I love those kind of races!:burnout:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Scared of running you??

... Dan, I have to tell you dude, no offense... but you aren't even on the radar anymore. :shrug:

LOL Well bring it to the track and we will see if I'm on the radar or not.:lol: From what I recal you still haven't ran as fast as I have.. I have ran a 6.8 @ 103 What's your best. Go to the track beat that then we will talk about who is still on the radar. ;)

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
LOL Well bring it to the track and we will see if I'm on the radar or not.:lol: From what I recal you still haven't ran as fast as I have.. I have ran a 6.8 @ 103 What's your best. Go to the track beat that then we will talk about who is still on the radar. ;)

Let's see...
dan03mach = track car with suspension set up to launch well and big n littles

VS.

foofinator = high hp car with little to no suspension mods and low profile 19s

I wonder who will win at the track?

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
lol 6.8?? Ok. Bottom 7's 265 rwhp ago. Let's take it to the 1/4.

It's funny you laugh but you still haven't beat that time yet. Bet you still can't beat it:-D Ennis isn't open so your stuck with 1/8th mile tracks. Come on now it will be fun. How about Denton?

And SVT Lurch my car isn't a track car. It still has all the stock interior, AC, etc. Plus a cage But you are right I did upgrade the suspension and it does have big and littles for racing at the track.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
On the rims your on yeah I'll bet you. come on down lets see what it does.

First you say you can beat him, now you stipluate what tires he has to race on after you challenge him and he doesn't back down?

Good f-in god man, get out of your dream world of random handicaps... The banana would bust the hell out of Smokey, it wouldn't even be a race... Smokey is barely faster than the Cone.:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread