Raced a TT Cobra!!!!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Yep.. not going to say who but it's blue and not Manny's..

Car is straight up sick.. First race is not a race, I hit it in 3rd and went totally STROKD sideways and let out.

Second race from 60.. I roll into it then pedal it three times at the top of third, hit fourth and wonder why I'm not hosing the tires! My intercooler was dry again I later found out. At the very end of the pull the blue TT car was a car length ahead. Definitely a close and fun race.

He was on some shit tires too, so we were both pedaling it like crazy. When we both get some tires that'll hook it's going to be a good race for sure!

Definitely was a ton of fun and always good to race friends. BTW, it was built at HPP.. gearheads ain't got shit that'll run with these cars. :fart:

svt4u2nvy

Established Member
Man i saw you car last night at Keller's. SICK...

I had a little fun of my own with a HPP 350z lasnight :thumbsup:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Yeah, but wasn't Clint running on like only 9 psi? :shrug:

Not like it matters with both of you running crappy tires.

blownaltered

Established Member
gearheads ain't got shit that'll run with these cars. :fart:
As of right now maybe not, but I know they got a couple cars waiting on a few parts that will be right up there. Actually two of them should give Manny's car a heck of a run. I haven't been up the in a while so I don't know the status on the cars. I know all of you f*ckers are too fast for me. I need to check out that new intake HPP made for you Jeremy, Womack told me it was sick.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
He admitted he had to turn it up to SP3 to come around me.. which I believe is around 835 rwhp at 15 psi.

Car is sick.. can't wait for a rematch.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Yeah it's kinda dangerous and stupid.

In all honesty the Cobra very possibly is going on the back burner for a new and MUCH SLOWER project.

Stay tuned..

Donnie --

Where has your car been man? I miss the turbine engine sound. Is everything alright, and if so you should bring it out this Sunday and go cruising with us all.

blownaltered

Established Member
Its in the garage, I think I'm going to go get it today and drive it. I heard from Steve the rumor is that my car is getting an auto/stall put in. That is not true, its sitting there with the five speed thats making noise and a slipping clutch. Haven't decided what I want to do yet. Someone give me a buzz and let me know what time the cruise is, I should be able to make it. I was out of town for the last one.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Its in the garage, I think I'm going to go get it today and drive it. I heard from Steve the rumor is that my car is getting an auto/stall put in. That is not true, its sitting there with the five speed thats making noise and a slipping clutch. Haven't decided what I want to do yet. Someone give me a buzz and let me know what time the cruise is, I should be able to make it. I was out of town for the last one.

You should buy my clutch and TKO...:beer:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
As of right now maybe not, but I know they got a couple cars waiting on a few parts that will be right up there. Actually two of them should give Manny's car a heck of a run. I haven't been up the in a while so I don't know the status on the cars. I know all of you f*ckers are too fast for me. I need to check out that new intake HPP made for you Jeremy, Womack told me it was sick.
Yup, they have a couple of cars being built that is going to put a hurting on everyone of those hwy cars and they are going to be able to run from a dig too unlike some others.

Hey Foof why don't you come out to the track and race me? You have me covered in hp so don't be too scared now you should win with no problem at all.

blownaltered

Established Member
Matt, I've seen to many videos of that transmission being put through hell. Not sure thats the way I want to go.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Yup, they have a couple of cars being built that is going to put a hurting on everyone of those hwy cars and they are going to be able to run from a dig too unlike some others.

Hey Foof why don't you come out to the track and race me? You have me covered in hp so don't be too scared now you should win with no problem at all.

:lol1:...sure...:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread