Raced a TT Cobra!!!!

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Ill run ya at the cruise on 5/18/08... Granted my car is back together.:lol1:

I'll be on low boost and doing some testing on launch rpm and some shake down passes, so it'd be fun to line em up.:beer:
Cool with me, I know I'll lose but I'm not skurd:beer: I just like to have fun and race. My car will run upper 6's the way it sits I'm sure you should be alot faster then that.;-)

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Almos car weighs like 3200 lbs with him in it dumb ass... not the same thing...:lol1:

whats not the same thing? I am talking about track times... last I checked track times are track times and mods are mods. Suspension and weight reduction is a mod you moron.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I have respect for Almo and his car, but it's still a different type of ride. I choose to maintain a different definition for street car.

Sure thing Chris, let's take it to Ennis when it opens. I only plan on a few track sessions this year so I can hit a 9 second pass.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
u need new picture in ur sig foof, the sig should reflect your banana's evolution.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I have respect for Almo and his car, but it's still a different type of ride. I choose to maintain a different definition for street car.

Sure thing Chris, let's take it to Ennis when it opens. I only plan on a few track sessions this year so I can hit a 9 second pass.
Ennis opens on the 9th, but if you think your going to get any type of traction you are very mistaken. It should be nice this weekend how about hitting up Denton?

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Beyond all popular beliefs, he does have a job at school. The guy works really hard on his grades so he get into law school. He does come home on the weekends sometimes, but why waste it on a douchebag like you? Get of his nuts Dan.
Oh now the you're a big man calling people names! Have I called you or him any names? No I haven't.. What are we in high School or something cause that is what you act like. He asked me a question and I answered it simple as that. I just said that he won't get any traction at Ennis when it opens up. I'm sure he does study hard for school. My brother just finished Law school at SMU so I know how that goes. You see, I like to go to the track and race. It doesn't matter to me who I race or if I win or lose. How about you bring your car out there and run me? No need to talk shit let the time slip do the talking.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Oh now the you're a big man calling people names! Have I called you or him any names? No I haven't.. What are we in high School or something cause that is what you act like. He asked me a question and I answered it simple as that. I just said that he won't get any traction at Ennis when it opens up. I'm sure he does study hard for school. My brother just finished Law school at SMU so I know how that goes. You see, I like to go to the track and race. It doesn't matter to me who I race or if I win or lose. How about you bring your car out there and run me? No need to talk shit let the time slip do the talking.

Blah...blah...blah. Take your nonsense back to DFW, nobody here is going to be your next Wild Bill because no one cares.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Quit throwing rocks Dan..

Top secret spy photo of Dan's house:

glass_house_06.jpg

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
And since you don't seem to take ribbing very well...

hba_midol_extend_p.jpg

If you want to beat my ass, give it a try man.. I'll atleast hit back.

Users who are viewing this thread