Raced a TT Cobra!!!!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
LOL Dan,

I am more worried about global warming than I am worried about you. That goes double for your car. :lol:

YOU talk alot of shit, then when it gets thrown back at you.. you first of all call out two cars that aren't in any condition to race.. big man, then you start talking about fighting.

You really are a twat, and if I see you in person and forget to tell you, remind me. I'm at almost every Friday night GTG.

Vindictive, you have no idea.

Steve, as always, thanks for the backup.. We have a great group here. I hope the few new people posting in the Texas forum don't continue to **** it up, or we will have to start our own board.

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
LOL Dan,

I am more worried about global warming than I am worried about you. That goes double for your car. :lol:

YOU talk alot of shit, then when it gets thrown back at you.. you first of all call out two cars that aren't in any condition to race.. big man, then you start talking about fighting.

You really are a twat, and if I see you in person and forget to tell you, remind me. I'm at almost every Friday night GTG.

Vindictive, you have no idea.

Steve, as always, thanks for the backup.. We have a great group here. I hope the few new people posting in the Texas forum don't continue to **** it up, or we will have to start our own board.
What shit do I talk, I asked for a race, you're the one that said you were going to put some tires on your car and try to break some shit, I just asked when I could run ya. How am I suppost to know what condition yalls cars are in? I have no clue all you had to say is I can't due to blah blah blah... You're the one that started talking shit to me and I haven't said anything about fighting. Don't worry when I see you I'll remind you. And you're right, you really don't have a clue.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
What shit do I talk, I asked for a race, you're the one that said you were going to put some tires on your car and try to break some shit, I just asked when I could run ya. How am I suppost to know what condition yalls cars are in? I have no clue all you had to say is I can't due to blah blah blah... You're the one that started talking shit to me and I haven't said anything about fighting. Don't worry when I see you I'll remind you. And you're right, you really don't have a clue.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I know right, dfwstangs comes to SVTP and it all gets ****ed up.

Those guys can't handle any ****in' around. Atleast it's entertaining!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

LMFAO. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Eh, only a few people have made me mad enough to fight. I got suspended for it at school a couple times, but have calmed down since.

JKD has seen me angry enough to walk into a group of 5 people. Also one time with Nate. Oh, and also with BigZach. Steve makes sure I keep my head on straight usually.

I'm genuinely not afraid of getting my ass beat, it happens. But, I get so angry that I can't stop myself. On top of that, if someone really pisses me off, I wont be able to sleep until I do something about it. Serious anger management problems.

Fighting over internet shit is really stupid though, and I don't get angry here.. I do like to talk shit and get people riled up though.

Users who are viewing this thread