Raced a TT Cobra!!!!

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
If you want to beat my ass, give it a try man.. I'll atleast hit back.
Never said I wanted to beat your ass but if you want to get a grappling match going on I'm all for it. Just let me know when..

pot-kettle-black.jpg
I don't know I think I might be a little bit bigger then you.;-)

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
You'd probably tackle me and try to highlight my hair, you metrosexual SOB.

Dan, you wanted to race me on my 19"s.. I put alot of thought into this. That race would mimic our individual sex lives.

You would be weak and done quickly.. whereas I would be powerful and second to finish.

The only flaw to my parallel, no one would give you a reach-around this time.

Last edited:

blownaltered

Established Member

Dan, you wanted to race me on my 19"s.. I put alot of thought into this. That race would mimic our individual sex lives.

You would be weak and done quickly.. whereas I would be powerful and second to finish.

:lol:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member

Put what ever tires you want on it I don't care.. Dude you have issues thinking about me and sex at the same time that's just gay...

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Grappling yes do you know what that is? You wouldn't stand a chance against me anyways.

Did you really just challenge a guy that might weigh all of 140lbs on his heaviest day to a match? How brave of you. Why don't you try that shit someone more your size? I'm your huckleberry if you feel froggy Dan.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

LMMFAO! F'n classic!

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Did you really just challenge a guy that might weigh all of 140lbs on his heaviest day to a match? How brave of you. Why don't you try that shit someone more your size? I'm your huckleberry if you feel froggy Dan.
You have me covered by at least 40lbs from what I've heard about you. If you were near my weight I would roll with you no problem at all as a matter of fact I need to get back to training. You still offering? BTW I don' t know how much that boy weighs but for a light ass he sure does have a big mouth, I just want to race and he is talking shit to me. I'm not like others that take all this internet shit seriously but we'll see how much shit he says in person someday.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
You have me covered by at least 40lbs from what I've heard about you. If you were near my weight I would roll with you no problem at all as a matter of fact I need to get back to training. You still offering? BTW I don' t know how much that boy weighs but for a light ass he sure does have a big mouth, I just want to race and he is talking shit to me. I'm not like others that take all this internet shit seriously but we'll see how much shit he says in person someday.

I guarntee you 100% he will say the same shit to your face. I will also guarntee you that you touch Jeremy that you and I will have some issues to work out.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I guarntee you 100% he will say the same shit to your face. I will also guarntee you that you touch Jeremy that you and I will have some issues to work out.
What are you his nut holder? If he talks the talk he needs to walk the walk and if you have issues with that so be it. That sounds like some pussy shit if you ask me...

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
What are you his nut holder? If he talks the talk he needs to walk the walk and if you have issues with that so be it. That sounds like some pussy shit if you ask me...

Yes, I'm cupping his balls with both hands. Got a problem with it?

I'm not asking you.....I'm TELLING you. Race all you want, touch him and rules of the game change.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Yes, I'm cupping his balls with both hands. Got a problem with it?

I'm not asking you.....I'm TELLING you. Race all you want, touch him and rules of the game change.
I'm not going to touch him unless he really pisses me off and starts something with me. You keep on cupping his sack I'm sure he really gets off on it.:loser:

blownaltered

Established Member
Dan what you have to understand is Steve is real protective over his friends. He won't let any of them get hurt if he around and if he isn't around he will catch up to you some day. Thats just his way, he's actually a really good friend to have. Not for protection reasons, he really is one of the best guys I know. Even though the dick on another site is trying to get me into a fight.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Dan what you have to understand is Steve is real protective over his friends. He won't let any of them get hurt if he around and if he isn't around he will catch up to you some day. Thats just his way, he's actually a really good friend to have. Not for protection reasons, he really is one of the best guys I know. Even though the dick on another site is trying to get me into a fight.
Well I have alot of very good friends too and we all got each others back when shit goes down but if one of them are running their mouth and they get an ass whooping cause of it, well they shouldn't be running their mouth then. I'm probably one of the coolest mofo's you will ever meet and would do just about anything to help someone out if they needed it. But don't take my kindness for weakness cause I'm also a cold mofo when someone pisses me off. I'm one of those mofo's that is very vindictive.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Now that all the b.s. is up in the air. Who all wants to go to the track and race their cars? Run watcha brung. I might be going to Denton this Sat. if anyone want to run.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Now that all the b.s. is up in the air. Who all wants to go to the track and race their cars? Run watcha brung. I might be going to Denton this Sat. if anyone want to run.

If you were paying attention throughout the thread you would already know that no one is interested for a variety of reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread